Powerplay The reason I don't PP

I gave up on PP due to lack of connection to the power, I don't expect to be the hero, however some kind of connection would be fine.

Receiving missions in your ship, get some personal connection to the power would be awesome.

Being interdicted is as enjoyable as having a nice Sunday drive in the country only to suddenly have a deranged monkey wrench your steering wheel around for five minutes while a robot from the future appears too and tries to repeatedly stuff a three week old fish sandwich in your face.

I dont get interdicted at all lately.

pledged to LYR and hanging around in hudson space. Nobody is bothering me.

While being pledged to hudson i got interdicted all the time. But i just deal with it.

Are you undermining in Hudson territory? I thought LYR was neutral to Hudson?

I refuse to do it simply for the fact that you lose your faction rep (or whatever it's called). I stopped playing Elite after PP hit because of this, because it's just so unbelievably grindy and if you don't do the grind you don't get the shiny faction weapons and shield.

I was hoping they would realize how completely borked the whole update was and delete it from existence. Unfortunately the devs seem absolutely determined to ruin their game. It's no wonder Elite has mixed reviews on Steam.

I came back for Horizons and I've been having fun exploring. I will just play Solo from now on, as I don't want to run into a player armed with superweapons gained from a horribly broken rep system that should never have existed in the first place, and which I will never take part of.

Top Bottom