General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What have they started with this time?

Bog roll again, the checkout lady was moaning their storerooms already cleared out of it this morning.

They are not allowed to limit people again yet so the shelves will probably empty out which will trigger even more people to panic buy, the circle of idiocy.

Last edited:
download (2).jpg

Bog roll again, the checkout lady was moaning their storerooms already cleared out of it this morning.

They are not allowed to limit people again yet so the shelves will probably empty out which will trigger even more people to panic buy, the circle of idiocy.

Interestingly tins of beans as well from what I've heard.

At least this time theyre panic-buying something sensible

🇹🇹 https://www.coronatracker.com/country/trinidad-and-tobago/

Daily incidence is declining. Total cases now over 4000, almost all in the last 2 months. Everybody is masked in public, dissenters are fined and violent objectors (only one) is in jail trying to plead insanity.

It's going slower and is worse than we expected. But the death rate is relatively low. It's a struggle to get the ER staff to open the building doors and windows. Every day, I have to do it myself. And they close it up as soon as I leave.

It would be better to put up a tent in the carpark in the breezy tropics. See the non urgent stuff there, with the iguanas and parrots. It's down to a balmy 96°F today, air shimmering up from the ground and a 4 foot iguana is taking it in on the wall outside. You'd think it would just bake that virus dead.

16,096 new cases in 24 hours in France, a record.

In the last seven days, hospitals have received 4,258 new patients including 718 serious cases in intensive care.

They say that in November / December we can find ourselves in the same situation as in March with a total re-containment in some areas.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom