General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If only they took Alex Jones brand Brain Force Plus and avoided fluoridated water you think they'd be fine I suppose.
Don't watch Infowars, as it's just too much yelling and screaming, these days it's more NewsMax and OAN, OAN because the girls are pretty :love:

Anyhow, just went for a walk, down by my little creek, wondering if I should install a water turbine and the current is really strong here, can use some parts from an old washing machine, so can do it very cheap. Just incase everything is going bottoms up, because of how the situation is over here. was in town yesterday to do some shopping, and a fight broke out in the store, people are ready to cut each others throat by now, luckily no one come out where we are, at the end of "civilization".

Don't watch Infowars, as it's just too much yelling and screaming, these days it's more NewsMax and OAN, OAN because the girls are pretty :love:

Anyhow, just went for a walk, down by my little creek, wondering if I should install a water turbine and the current is really strong here, can use some parts from an old washing machine, so can do it very cheap. Just incase everything is going bottoms up, because of how the situation is over here. was in town yesterday to do some shopping, and a fight broke out in the store, people are ready to cut each others throat by now, luckily no one come out where we are, at the end of "civilization".

You've been banging on about the end of civilization since March, still as wrong as Alex Jones has been about it for the last twenty five years.

You've been banging on about the end of civilization since March, still as wrong as Alex Jones has been about it for the last twenty five years.
depends how you define it, not a follower of AJ, so I don't really know, you seem pretty up to date with his agenda, I got my own agenda, the US constitution and the bill of rights and my family and my place here.

I really don't care what happens outside that to be honest, however I do believe we are as close as we can get for something really bad.
A lot of people are really angry, and as we have seen here, ready to even use violence, at some point there will be a pushback and if that also is by using force???

If you know history you know that the thine layer of civilization is only kept by the will of the people, if enough people disobey then you can kiss society goodbye.
The Balkan wars is a very good example how a hate to your neighbors transformed into a civil war. You should read up on it.

depends how you define it, not a follower of AJ, so I don't really know, you seem pretty up to date with his agenda, I got my own agenda, the US constitution and the bill of rights and my family and my place here.

I really don't care what happens outside that to be honest, however I do believe we are as close as we can get for something really bad.
A lot of people are really angry, and as we have seen here, ready to even use violence, at some point there will be a pushback and if that also is by using force???

If you know history you know that the thine layer of civilization is only kept by the will of the people, if enough people disobey then you can kiss society goodbye.
The Balkan wars is a very good example how a hate to your neighbors transformed into a civil war. You should read up on it.

Covid is a really bad thing. It means horrific deaths and lost loved ones and the more sensible of us are avoiding visiting relatives to protect against that, some of us have lost their jobs because of its effect on the economy (me, got a new one now that I much prefer). It means we have to change our behavior with mask wearing and handwashing and social distancing and be more considerate to other peoples safety and such.

However humanity has adapted to it and most of us continue to adapt to it whilst carrying those who can't/won't recognise what we are up against.

Hospitals might get overwhelmed lockdowns might make Christmas a quiet smaller affair, but civilization isn't under any threat from it.

Some people don't wear seatbelts because of airbags as they don't get that they work together.

I saw a car roll sideways where the driver had his belt on and the passenger didn't. The driver just had sore thumbs from the wheel bag (remember the open grip like your instructor said) the passenger went between the airbags against the upper door/roof so hard he deformed the metal and got flung out to his death.

I always have a glass hammer/belt cutter in my door pocket in case I end up trapped by the belt.
The classic example of, 'seat belts save lives', is the Paris crash that killed the Princess Diana. Two massive impacts, the first at over 100mph and the second, when the car bounced across the carriageway and hit the opposite wall. 3 out of 4 people in the car died and the only survivor, was in the front of the car, wearing a seat belt.

The classic example of, 'seat belts save lives', is the Paris crash that killed the Princess Diana. Two massive impacts, the first at over 100mph and the second, when the car bounced across the carriageway and hit the opposite wall. 3 out of 4 people in the car died and the only survivor, was in the front of the car, wearing a seat belt.

Yep, it's also a good example of why you don't get in a car driven by some bloke who reeks of booze.

The Balkan wars and the situation today in the U.S. are both down to 'incitement, division and hatred', being sold, exploited and encouraged by psychopathic nationalists, for their own personal gain.

If all of the nations leaders, were singing from the same, common sense and scientific, hymn book, then the U.S. would not be on the verge of another civil war, but because half of the country 'believes' everything a spoilt child tells them, they will continue down this devastating path.

The really sad thing is: Most of those loyal subjects, cannot see what is being done to them. I find it amazing that a man, who spent months, ridiculing face mask wearers, is now making a fortune, selling them to be compulsory worn, by those who wish to sit behind him, at his rallies.

Last edited:
The Balkan wars and the situation today in the U.S. are both down to 'incitement, division and hatred', being sold, exploited and encouraged by psychopathic nationalists, for their own personal gain.

If all of the nations leaders, were singing from the same, common sense and scientific, hymn book, then the U.S. would not be on the verge of another civil war, but because half of the country 'believes' everything a spoilt child tells them, they will continue down this devastating path.

The really sad thing is: Most of those loyal subjects, cannot see what is being done to them. I find it amazing that a man, who spent months, ridiculing face mask wearers, is now making a fortune, selling them to be compulsory worn, by those who wish to sit behind him, at his rallies.

I don't think an actual civil war is a genuine prospect really, conspiracy theories about it are being used to scare some very gullible people into not thinking, buying survival supplies, guns and vilify political opponents. But it's more internet arguing than a genuine cause for an actual war because despite it all the basic ideologies of American right and left are still very close.

It's like the culture war the only people who really think there is one are also convinced they are losing it. Everyone else just wants them to shut up for a bit.

I don't think an actual civil war is a genuine prospect really, conspiracy theories about it are being used to scare some very gullible people into not thinking, buying survival supplies, guns and vilify political opponents. But it's more internet arguing than a genuine cause for an actual war because despite it all the basic ideologies of American right and left are still very close.

It's like the culture war the only people who really think there is one are also convinced they are losing it. Everyone else just wants them to shut up for a bit.
Agreed: However the type of language and words being used, are the problem.

Example: Being 'forced' to wear a mask. Is the same as, being 'forced' to wear a seat belt. It implies, an attack on social and civil freedoms.

Agreed: However the type of language and words being used, are the problem.

Example: Being 'forced' to wear a mask. Is the same as, being 'forced' to wear a seat belt. It implies, an attack on social and civil freedoms.

Definitely people are being insanely reckless about the problems careless talk and conspiracies could cost, just look at the death toll qanon already racked up and anti-vax sentiments.

The lunatic fringe always react badly to change. The real world is just too complicated for them so they look to conspiracies that offer simplistic explanations and see any sort of change as an attack on their way of life.

Anti-mask and anti-vax stuff is probably very heavily based on denial that covid-19 is here to stay and requires a variety of long term solutions involving less travel changes to the way we socialize a financial downturn raised taxes all kinds of things the list goes on and on.

"The satanists made it up" despite there being no satanists is far easier for them to get heads around.

It means we have to change our behavior with mask wearing and handwashing and social distancing and be more considerate to other peoples safety and such.
And also change our behavior regarding overproduction, overconsumption and overpollution.

Changing behaviour concerning the effects, is good.

Changing behaviour concerning the causes, is better.

As long as people don’t understand this, we’ll be constantly poisoned by environmental disasters and epidemics.

This is the message of our planet, of our nature. This is just the beginning.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Last edited:
And in addition it was a car of big caliber and certainly armored.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Yep, it's also a good example of why you don't get in a car driven by some bloke who reeks of booze.
I do not see where the problem is.

I have always driven in this state and you can see it, I am still here despite my old age.

I always have my lucidity and I see the signs in duplicate which increases safety. :)

Ivrogne.jpg

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷

That's amazing, I had no idea penguins were in league with liberals in a convoluted plot to use their transgender chicks to undermine christian principles, marriage and therefore the government.

I always thought you couldn't easily identify the sex of a young bird till their adult plumage came through so zoo keepers just waited to find out. The tricksy fiends.

That "news" channel is even better comedy than infowars.

Lol :

extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence

One America News Network (OAN) - Media Bias/Fact Check

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom