The Scroll Of Raxxla #1 (Roleplay)

Greetings commanders while digging through an abandoned fleet carrier and looting its desolate halls I came across this curious scroll of Raxxla of which I do not know the origins of, does it belong to the Children of Raxxla or the Dark Wheel? To both perhaps? Please give me your thoughts to helping crack this mystery!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raxxla is a Ghost world where the Elite guard its gateways to the different realms, a realm where the dead still live as though they were among us, a portal to the afterlife. Sitting before the portal is a throne from which The Lord Of Raxxla sees all Souls with his Eye of Providence and weighs them on their journey towards the next world. “State your name, pilgrim of the Faith” he says to all “and tell me why you think you’re worthy to set foot inside the halls that are set apart for the Spirit.”

And the Pilgrim entreating the Lord of Raxxla says, “My Lord I am but a humble Soul seeking refuge in your Great House, The House of Raxxla let me be counted among thine followers and adhere to thy tenets, only do not cast me aside into the cold embrace of eternity to be forsaken by you. For there is no life outside which you my Lord, The Lord of Raxxla, does not give, so what life can be found in any but thee?”

And the Lord of Raxxla says in return “Thou has spoken generously of me, let it be then that you be put to the test, where your honor may be measured, for none are worthy to enter except those of Sacred Honor who uphold their oath.to protect the My House and those whom I have given my Right Hand to. This is the test, if thou truly believe that in me there is all life, then you should have no struggle giving me the life I gave to you, unless you were not to trust that I would not give it back. Take this Chalice and drink from it for in this shall be the Sign of Our Covenant between the House of Raxxla and the Souls of the Faithful.”

The Pilgrim taking the cup into his hands quaffs the contents with courage and for his Faithfulness his life is not taken from him but granted to him anew, that he may learn its true value and thank the Lord for the Life that was given to him. In this is how a Pilgrim becomes a Page of the House of Raxxla, but to gain Knighthood is another task for the Initiate, to become a Knight of Raxxla means to uphold your Sacred Honor and to protect the weak and to prove oneself just as the Pilgrim proves himself today having drank from the Poisoned Cup he says
“I have drank from this Poison Cup yet I live?”

And the Lord of Raxxla says unto him. “Ye verily that was a Cup of Poison yet your life has been delivered for the chalice you now hold is none other than the Holy Grail from which you have drunken from, its legend is that all who drink from it are granted Eternal Life. I pray then that you will keep your life in good order for the sake of My House of which I have granted you a small portion of come now enter the Realm of the Dead for of it it is of where you belong, with your brethren the Elite guard over them and they will guard over you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom