The Star Citizen Thread v 4

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Feel free to speculate whatever fictional script that pleases your narrative, just don't get fussy if people don't take it seriously. [big grin]

Oh fret ye not, I have no concern over how they spend their money. All I am interested in is them putting out a game with more widespread and unavoidable PvP then ED has, so that all the PvP Pro Bros will go to the new game in town! :)

Really? from that video posted a few pages back it looked like you would be better off trying to hit the backside of a bull with a banjo!

It's still incredibly OP for some reason, even with the intentional spread and server de-syncs... There's floating Snipers wandering around, you don't even see them!

[video=youtube;gha7rDwI804]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gha7rDwI804[/video]

I'm just glad you can't damage players going through animations currently, imagine the doomsday.

It's quite simple, if things keep moving towards what they're meant to be, the support will continue, overcoming what was loss on mistakes and other bits that the development went through.

You seem to be ignoring the speed of development as if that has zero impact on your "quite simple" narrative.

Guys, relax... everyone can believe or think whatever he/she wants.

Just don't attack the others...
So you'll understand then if people call your speculation into question or don't take it seriously?
That's what's been happening all the time or not?

(Not talking only about him obv.)

Last edited:
Guys, relax... everyone can believe or think whatever he/she wants.

Just don't attack the others...

That's what's been happening all the time or not?

(Not talking only about him obv.)

Mostly we're arguing about arguing - that's what forums are for - no?

People very rarely discuss anything with a view to changing their minds - it's just a series of conflicting statements - with or without varying levels of snark/sarcasm.

Yay for the internet! :D

Will/are floaters in space with shoulder cannons be detectable on instruments?

Not yet, far i heard i'm not sure if it will detect floaters by default, or if it needs special component for such, or if the player itself needs something to not trigger a signature.

sorry to keep hijacking this thread but i just installed the game and i have this massive ship in my hanger
and for the life of me i can't get in the thing also when i go to universe i have no ship , what's the crack there then
and yes i am dumb so please treat me as such LOL

sorry to keep hijacking this thread but i just installed the game and i have this massive ship in my hanger
and for the life of me i can't get in the thing also when i go to universe i have no ship , what's the crack there then

You need to have a ship, or starter package or something to spawn when you go to the universe, or AC.

Currently, Starfarer is on everybody's hangars that apply, that's likely what you are seeing.

FoxanotBond

Banned

That ship is the newest added to the game, it's in the hangars for everyone for the time being.
You can enter by opening the back door, seen here @ 2:15

[video=youtube_share;AxDIGQb2kOY]https://youtu.be/AxDIGQb2kOY?t=2m15s[/video]

When you go the Universe you need to spawn your ship in the main lobby, I suggest you check this tutorial video:

[video=youtube;iVE8XW_R0lE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVE8XW_R0lE[/video]

Use the F12 to open chat box and ask for some help, people will let you join their ship's and even let you fly them.

Last edited:
You need to have a ship, or starter package or something to spawn when you go to the universe, or AC.

Currently, Starfarer is on everybody's hangars that apply, that's likely what you are seeing.

yes i have a ship which i got with my starter package and i still don't understand why i can't get into the starfarer or find my ship in universe i mean it's in my hanger ?

yes i have a ship which i got with my starter package and i still don't understand why i can't get into the starfarer or find my ship in universe i mean it's in my hanger ?

The hangar is not attached to the game yet. To play with the ship you have on your account, on AC just select it from the main-menu, on Crusader, after you spawn, go to the spawner on the middle of the station on interact with to do so.

is the term sc white knights a bannable offense? if not it should be.

how often this thread gets derailed just because some people cant handle sc's success is beyond me. but it often starts with those tiny ad hominems.

users should be banned for this. makes much more sense than to close a whole thread down...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom