The Star Citizen Thread v 4

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Wrong. That's the new office.

Because the Austin office shut down.

Right?!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

So Star Citizen has procedurally generated planets then, that you can land on? You've played it then?

Please show it to me. And if you type anything with Nyx in it, you're getting blocked.

I already posted the Nyx procedural landing-zone video for everyone's enjoyment.

/patiently awaits my block

Besides, you said the technology is decades away. So that means Elite Dangerous' seamless entry to procedurally-generated planet surfaces isn't possible ether, right? No Man's Sky? Infinity: Battlescape?

Ah, but lets not deviate from the topic of Star Citizen, shall we?

Last edited:
I'll do you one better.

CIG opened the German office with some CryTek devs in Aug 2014. I wrote an entire blog about it.

Wrong. That's the new office.

WRONG! (and you made a entire blog about it, go figure?)

Video from April 2015 main metal guy clearly says it's a temp space @ https://youtu.be/yisaDxvBH9s?t=1m49s

2015, Jully 6 they joined the new Official Office: https://cloudimperiumgames.com/news...mes-Opens-New-Development-Office-In-Frankfurt

Try again.

Last edited:
If he was an unhappy customer, I'd be alright with it. A lot of folks have unrealistic expectations to game development, an CIG has not managed those expectations well from the start.

But, if I were to judge, I'd assume he's never played the game, and is a hate-bandwagoner.

Well if he is on the hate-bandwagoner as you said maybe he has some good reason for it?Or you just think that "Day-z" started tonight and random ppl. going around as zombies in the search for fresh"citizen"flesh?
What unrealistic expectations?Ohhh you mean those bedtime stories that CR was talking about few years back....100 ppl per instance....CO-OP SQ42.....balanced controls...VR that works...Actual Flight Mechanics that works....Star Marine.....Etc,,,,,,

So Star Citizen has procedurally generated planets then, that you can land on? You've played it then?

Please show it to me. And if you type anything with Nyx in it, you're getting blocked.

[video=youtube;iZtEEAdEihg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZtEEAdEihg[/video]

Gamesom 2015 video. A presentation of what would become Star Citizen 2.0. Someone said it would be impossible to make.

The transition from the Port Olisar station to a ship, to locations within the Crusader system, even into other peoples ships with their own physics grid, seamless.

Of your you can block me, but that would only show you are not interested in a civil discourse.

Your move. :D

Last edited:
Actually, yes, I can prove that it's highly inaccurate and doesn't reflect actual backers. But that's what lawsuits are for.

I'm pretty sure that you're aware of that if you "slip" this to the media, and include without doubt proof that these numbers are rigged, they will burn the whole thing down!
its fraud, its highly illegal due to real money involved in these numbers.

When I think about it, sitting on a bomb comes to my mind :D

I'm a rocket maaan!
5KtARd1.gif

I'm pretty sure that you're aware of that if you "slip" this to the media, and include without doubt proof that these numbers are rigged, they will burn the whole thing down!
its fraud, its highly illegal due to real money involved in these numbers.

When I think about it, sitting on a bomb comes to my mind :D

I'm a rocket maaan!
http://i.imgur.com/5KtARd1.gif

Honestly, if he could have, he would have.

EDIT - Damn, it got quiet in here. Ho Lee Cow; someone must have gone to bed. [haha]

Last edited:
Honestly, if he could have, he would have.

I think he mentioned lawsuits, federal investigations and that he would have proof back in July 2015, almost a year ago. Since the time for put up or shut up has also long expired I would say that no such proof exists. What I do not get is why he is spending more time in a campaign against Star Citizen then on his own game. He seems to make no progress at both.

I think he mentioned lawsuits, federal investigations and that he would have proof back in July 2015, almost a year ago. Since the time for put up or shut up has also long expired I would say that no such proof exists. What I do not get is why he is spending more time in a campaign against Star Citizen then on his own game. He seems to make no progress at both.

Agreed. But with how quiet it is in here, we can all finally get back to discussing Star Citizen, can't we?! :)

So, what's everyone's favorite ship? Personally I'm partial to the Vanguard. I know, I know, everyone says the concept ship was cooler, but I like it for what it is. Fits my lifestyle, really digging the whole long-range boom-n-zoom night-fighter thing. I'd say it's the DBE of Star Citizen.

Last edited:
Agreed. But with how quiet it is in here, we can all finally get back to discussing Star Citizen, can't we?! :)

So, what's everyone's favorite ship? Personally I'm partial to the Vanguard. I know, I know, everyone says the concept ship was cooler, but I like it for what it is. Fits my lifestyle, really digging the whole long-range boom-n-zoom night-fighter thing.

Agreed. Hopefully with some happy news about 2.4 being live soon.

Vanguard Warden owner here as well, but I also have a Sabre. I have to admit the Sabre is at the moment more fun to fly, but I think I like the idea of a long range fighter more.

Last edited:
Do you think 2.5 will be delayed a month with how many builds 2.4 has had on PTU? Or do you think they've been doing enough work on 2.5 mechanics in the background that it'll come soon after the 2.4 release?

I think they may be adding 2.5 stuff to 2.4, like insurance. That was a huge surprise.

Well I guess being exposed for another lie with the Foundry42 Germany Studio thing shut him up, that's a premonition of what's to come. Those crazy Germans will prove a lot of doubters wrong.

Talking of what matters I upped my aurora ln to the Avenger, I like how it flies but I sometimes get stuck in the geometry and clip out, I guess that's the hassle of flying the old ship's. Hope that eventually they get up to par with the new ones, I'm almost at the 10 recruits so I'm eager to get that free Gladius!

Clearly, I don't understand game development as much as people who regularly "reverse the 'verse."

So ProKar_garlic, how are your previous recruits all enjoying the pre-pre-pre Alpha? Will you be also aiming for 25 recruits so you can "feel the need for speed" by permanently unlocking the 350R, M50, and Mustang Gamma in Crusader & Arena Commander? Or did you already buy those ships?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom