The Terminal should show On Foot, Ship and SRV Missions

To see ship and SRV missions requires to be inside a ship. On foot missions requires walking around to access a terminal in a Concourse. The separation feels disconnected and unintuitive. All missions should be listed together with a filter on the terminals.

Last edited:
I agree! I believe Frontier felt it was best to keep space legs content and Horizons content thoroughly separated until the two games can be merged at some point.

I suppose it could be done as long as the same as with regular space and passenger missions they are in a separate menu. As i understand for a long time FD struggled with generating a certain number of missions at once, which is why the number of missions on offer was low for a long time and why they split passenger missions out from other missions.

I agree! I believe Frontier felt it was best to keep space legs content and Horizons content thoroughly separated until the two games can be merged at some point.

I suspect this is also part of the reasoning. It just makes things simpler from a development perspective.

Top Bottom