The Thargoid Bobblehead

Yeah man, squadron season winners! And before anyone comes saying there is no skill involved in joining a squad... well, AXI(N) does have the requirement to solo kill a Cyclops without using the method Macros Black described and provide proof of it in order to join the squadron ;)
Yea AXI is rather vocal about our winnings on reddit. Idk if you're with them or not but you seem much more diplomatically versed then those haunting reddit. We try to be proud and they hit us with the textual harrassment lol

I suppose we look at it like; a great pitcher is great, but this was a homerun derby.

Yea AXI is rather vocal about our winnings on reddit. Idk if you're with them or not but you seem much more diplomatically versed then those haunting reddit. We try to be proud and they hit us with the textual harrassment lol

I suppose we look at it like; a great pitcher is great, but this was a homerun derby.
Hehe, yes I did earn a few ranks there and am a squadron member.
I tend to avoid reddit...

So, have you got yours yet? This is one that you cannot purchase. It requires 1 Thargoid heart and 10 meta-alloys. Turn them in at a Guardian technology broker and it will show up in the livery. No, it is not the retro Thargoid bobblehead in the store.

Thanks for posting the thread here Hooplah, I've been out of the game for a few months but browse the forums a bit and saw this so hopped back in to the game to kick some Thargoid appendage.

I did panic when visiting the Guardian tech broker and didn't see the bobblehead as an option but then went to a human tech broker and picked it up from there.

Thanks!

So, have you got yours yet? This is one that you cannot purchase. It requires 1 Thargoid heart and 10 meta-alloys. Turn them in at a Guardian technology broker and it will show up in the livery. No, it is not the retro Thargoid bobblehead in the store.

Meta-alloys are fairly easy to farm but that heart requires a kill with one of the big 4 Thargoid ships with the Cyclops being the easiest. If you never went up against one it is not all that easy. Meanwhile taking out Thargoid scouts to advance your combat Elite status doesn't count. No hearts there.

Nope, I don't have one either but it is buggin' me to take it on. I have a Krait Mk II Thargoid Scout hunter, all the Guardian large and a few medium fixed weapons and all 3 fighters. Easy to retrofit. Still I like some of the Alliance Thargoid builds. They are collecting dust in the home world hangar with something to do...while of course awaiting the Fleet Carriers (and a few bugs). I've been watching this video to come up to speed. It might help others.

So are you up to the challenge? It sure beats some players worrying about 400 Arx per week.

Regards
HUMAN Tech Broker for the Goid Bobblehead, not Guardian.

Got mine today. I was working on getting my Corrosion Resistant Cargo and saw them at a tech broker. Had to also get my Caustic Sink. But then I finally got a heart a little bit ago. I've taken out dozens of interceptors, but never thought to look for material or commodity drops.

Top Bottom