The VR Dashboard "V" is now in Open Beta!

I seem to be having trouble getting this to work in ED on the Vive. It says its injected in EliteDangerous64, but I can't get it to show up in VR. Is there a trick?

Just a quick reminder that Oculus 2.0 with "Dash" is launching in December (not sure what date exactly) and one of the promised features is to allow in-game overlays of desktop windows. This may well make the use of "V" no longer necessary.

Since I am just getting back into ED in VR I have to learn my Joystick config, does V work well with an image in ED VR?

Hello V does not work well at all! it is so buggy that it is practically US. Other's (Few) have got it to work, but even they admit it is temperamental at best. Give it a go you might be in the minority who can get this great idea, but bad program to work for you. If Oculus DASH works this will die quicker than a dying thing that has gone rancid and died!

I hope Oculus dash does everything we want. Recently V changed from not interfering with my ship pitch and thrust controls to changing my view and deploying SCBs!!! I fired my conda to medium well since I could not figure out why the damn ship was giving me heat level messages on the external camera, that V switched to. I guess it has to do with the binding they set, but there is no option to change it. Also they say version 7.6.2 is out, but downloading from their site I only get .1. Not that it matters. Oculus update cannot come any sooner. Fingers crossed it will deliver and won’t cause problems.

"Could not find process xxxx.exe " every time i try to inject manually Elite Dangerous or other processes. :/
I tried to tell the program the whole path to the exe , but no way .
Help.

"Could not find process xxxx.exe " every time i try to inject manually Elite Dangerous or other processes. :/
I tried to tell the program the whole path to the exe , but no way .
Help.

Go to Control Panel, find Programs and features, find the 'V' Program in the list on the left, then right click and choose 'Uninstall'

Have a cup of Tea and wait patiently for Oculus Update to Ver 2, due out soon, but you have to be subscribed to 'Beta'

Top Bottom