The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

She is so photogenic
image.jpeg View attachment 71550

Almost got roasted by these guys in my explorer fitted asp's maiden voyage out of the bubble. I didn't die and went on to scan a few firsts. Not counting the chickens until they're turned in at the station but still excited.

2sunasp.png

cruising

Cruising around and found a nice planet to look at not a discovery or anything. just looked nice place for a picnic.

- - - Updated - - -

also i have been trying to catch an explosion during combat. its a lot harder than you would think.Screenshot-Original (1).png

Last edited:
THARGOIDS DESTRPYED IT

Lol.. I think the fool got to close to the Star actually. no sign's for Thargoids here. No UA's or anything.. Still seriously, i do have them in mind, they might be out there, they might be not.

only 0.011 of the entire galaxy is explored in Elite Dangerous. This is PC, Mac, and Xbox combined. 70% of the systems i jump in to, are unexplored since i am not taking the highway to Sag A*.

They could be out there, but not yet discoverd by a CMDR.

Here's the "Lyre of Orpheus".

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screenshot-Original(4).png
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screenshot-Original(4).png
    1 MB · Views: 414
Top Bottom