Theme Park Queues

What I mean is to focus on the coasters now, worry about the queues later. It has already surpassed RCT3 in regards to queues already. After all that is done then maybe the developers will have time to compensate for your lack of creativity.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Why not just play RCT3 if you don't want them to strive for better? Switchbacks are a must.
I would rather have them focus on the coasters right now. I can already do amazing things with the queues, more than i ever could in rct3. There is no need to compensate for lack of creativity right now until they get the coaster thing working right.

Well I just want to take this moment to thank the Planet Coaster team for listening to this amazing community.

Ive just seen that priority pass queue lines are now a feature and couldn't be more thrilled :D Now to really drive home the need for the pre-show area :p Or did I miss that vid as well.

Thanks for all the amazing work Frontier!

Great idea, I would love to see more realism being added to the queues!

I like these very much as well. May be even add things like:

- Option to have a single-rider's line? Or a fastpass line?
- Option to create a hold-up area in the queue in which the waiting guests are entertained by a pre-show that you can design (e.g. show a movie, or tell a story). Like in Disney's Tower of Terror, or the Aerosmith room in Disney's Rock 'n Rollercoaster.

We already have a new fastpass line in alpha 3 that we can add.But +1 for the pre-show idea[big grin]

Top Bottom