Coaster Crazy Theme Park Studio Kickstarter Project

Hey guys. I have been following Coaster Crazy until the cartoon graphics were released for the phone and then I realised that it was not the game for me along with many others.

Theme Park Studio on the other hand has done away with empty promises and secrecy and instead engaged with the community to create an authentic theme park game and could even include a money management aspect to it along with the prospect of including your own custom rides and rollercoaster programs. I imagine we are not hearing anything about Coaster Crazy for the PC because frontier do not think its worth competing in the market so I suggest supporting Theme Park Studio in order to reach the stretch target on Kickstarter.

Take a look at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park

and help them reach the stretch goal in order to implement money management and make this game the next RCT4.

Hello! Everything and I already knew that this game is in development thank you very much for posting it.
It is a shame that a smaller company that is panthera entertainment which is in charge of developing this game, has made a game like God intended for amusement parks, as all fans of RCT are expecting a RCT4 and no received response neither developers nor the distributors, in this case Frontier and Atari. I, honestly, I buy the Theme Park Studio with illusion, as a company finally made ​​the decision to make a NEW game in this genre. ;)

You are correct.

Had Frontier or Atari just listened to what their customer's wanted, there would have been an RCT4,5,6 and probably 7 by now with tons of stuff. TPS is a response to a major lack of filling the needs of what millions of customers around the globe wanted but did not get :eek:

Top Bottom