Thing i would love to see if jwe3 ever has to happen

here is what i would want to see

Fully rework on aquatic/water (to introduce semi aquatic) but also swimming dinosaurs (flying dinosaurs stealing fish in water would be nice too)

Movie accurate dinosaurs by taking movie renders (thing they didn't do for jwe1. They did it for jwe2 but not for t rex and spino all others had it)

More variant for t rex. Spino and pteranodon

T rex (Jurassic World t rex variant. Jurassic park female variant. Jurassic park male variant)

Spino (jp3 spino and cc spino)

Pteranodon the lost world variant

(Game engine same as planet zoo with mechanic and gameplay from it maybe even prehistoric kingdom stuff into it too if jwe3 happen)

Flying reptile walk and more animations

And last thing is better fights and hunt (full rework on that part too. Not boring circle fight)

I sauropodi dovrebbero essere passivi aggressivi e difendersi con la coda, oltre all'alimentatore per la vegetazione simile all'Operazione Genesis di Jurassic Park.
New animals esamples Mapusaurus and Abelisaurids.

Breeding and more fluid combat system. New hunting endings, more variety, creativity. More variety of sounds for Tyrannosaurus and another movie dinosaur species

Massively enhanced system to unleash creativity in players - close to planet zoo levels.

Option to remove hitboxes for decorations with an "at your own risk" agreement. (Let's be honest, modders are going to do this anyway)

Top Bottom