Things I missing in Planet Coaster.

Hey there Planet Coaster friends,
I'm not surre I read in the correct forum but I would try😄
I don't know about there are other people there missing the same, but in the Tropic wold I missing a very nice entrance gate. (I can't oploade a picture so her is the link to googlefotos so you can see the missing entrance gate.) Link: https://www.google.dk/search?q=plan...ECAkQAw&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=emt_npIZFjmA1M:

And I also missing different weather conditions just like in Planet Zoo, where it's snowing,raining. And a Christmas DLC could also be nice, with at Santa Claus.;)

It's soon Christams!;)👍🎅

Best Regards
Jammin16

True but I would like to see more;)

Take a look at the thememakers toolkit submissions.

As for weather, you're just not gonna see it in PlanCo. The GPU in PlanCo is actually working much harder than in PlanZoo because it's loading ALOT of physics with the game, not to mention the millions of polys people can end up with on one map. While atmospherically it would be lovely, it would add very little to the game as it stands without sacrificing alot on the performance end of rides and shaders.

At 3 y/o is be hard pressed to expect Frontier will be making grandiose changes like adding a weather system. It's too late in the product cycle to dump that amount of money.

We can say XBox console is giving longevity, but I doubt it will really push the envelope

The Cobra engine is a constant WIP. Games released three years apart are bound to have marked differences in content and quality of engine stability.

Take a look at the thememakers toolkit submissions.
As for weather, you're just not gonna see it in PlanCo. The GPU in PlanCo is actually working much harder than in PlanZoo because it's loading ALOT of physics with the game, not to mention the millions of polys people can end up with on one map. While atmospherically it would be lovely, it would add very little to the game as it stands without sacrificing alot on the performance end of rides and shaders.
At 3 y/o is be hard pressed to expect Frontier will be making grandiose changes like adding a weather system. It's too late in the product cycle to dump that amount of money.
We can say XBox console is giving longevity, but I doubt it will really push the envelope
The Cobra engine is a constant WIP. Games released three years apart are bound to have marked differences in content and quality of engine stability.

Okay, so I guess with the weather it won't turn into anything.
But as for the Christmas DLC, I still think this topic could be kept open.
However, there is one thing you fail to answer and it is with that entrance into Tropica, what happens since it is no more ???

Okay, so I guess with the weather it won't turn into anything.
But as for the Christmas DLC, I still think this topic could be kept open.
However, there is one thing you fail to answer and it is with that entrance into Tropica, what happens since it is no more ???
I think you are talking about the Tropical Map? With the old Entrance Building? Well since you can build your own, and a lot of people wanted to customise the map i think it got removed. If you are not particularly creative, just look at the Workshop... i bet you will find something nice and suitable there.

I think you are talking about the Tropical Map? With the old Entrance Building? Well since you can build your own, and a lot of people wanted to customise the map i think it got removed. If you are not particularly creative, just look at the Workshop... i bet you will find something nice and suitable there.

Yes I talk about the Tropical Map, with the old Building. I understood why it be lost, but I think it could have been done so that those who want to make their own entry could delete the standard entry and build a new one. But I would try to see if I can find it under tools, or try to see if I can't recreate it. I'm just not as creative as many others. And it's like I've never built my own park from scratch because I can't do anything creative!

Yes I talk about the Tropical Map, with the old Building. I understood why it be lost, but I think it could have been done so that those who want to make their own entry could delete the standard entry and build a new one. But I would try to see if I can find it under tools, or try to see if I can't recreate it. I'm just not as creative as many others. And it's like I've never built my own park from scratch because I can't do anything creative!
Check the ingame Blueprints first. Maybe Frontier left it in the Game as a Blueprint. If not, check the Steam Workshop for something you like.

If you are talking about a building that is "locked" in career mode - and want to "save" it.

1. go to "My Parks"
2. Select career mission with desired asset you want to blueprint
3. Open career as sandbox map
4. save sandbox map
5. open sandbox map as new scenario editor
6. you can now unlock the building and save it as a blueprint

Im sorry your command of english is getting in the way of me understanding what map you are talking about (not that i blame you)

Dude - theres two variations of a wild mouse in the game? Mouse Hunt and Manic Mouse. Not exact replicas of Wild Mouse - but thats up to you to recreate the layout?

As Im searching for the names of the rides in PlanCo - I see youve been talking about this for over a year? Like. buy the game or dont man. Telling a company "If they put x-y-z, in the game I'll buy it" - for a year?

Anyways - my 2 cents. Players seem really entitled to specific rides and exact models of whatever nostalgic thing they want, when whats really needed is core gameplay fundamentals to be fixed and tweaked so that they can just recreate these rides without fuss around "give me this in DLC" But yes - lets get a 3rd mouse coaster variant, a fourth drop zone, one more salt and pepper shaker, a fourth ferris wheel, another kids track ride, why not a 3rd carousel, hell get me another bumper car variant while we're at it - when sign collections remain incomplete and not scalable, wall collections have missing or nonsensical pieces, optimization remaiins an issue among Nvidida users - not to mention its a 3 y/o game at the end of its product cycle.

Buy it or dont - but stop trying to force DLC on a product you arent a customer of.

Last edited:
Dude - theres two variations of a wild mouse in the game? Mouse Hunt and Manic Mouse. Not exact replicas of Wild Mouse - but thats up to you to recreate the layout?

As Im searching for the names of the rides in PlanCo - I see youve been talking about this for over a year? Like. buy the game or dont man. Telling a company "If they put x-y-z, in the game I'll buy it" - for a year?

Anyways - my 2 cents. Players seem really entitled to specific rides and exact models of whatever nostalgic thing they want, when whats really needed is core gameplay fundamentals to be fixed and tweaked so that they can just recreate these rides without fuss around "give me this in DLC" But yes - lets get a 3rd mouse coaster variant, a fourth drop zone, one more salt and pepper shaker, a fourth ferris wheel, another kids track ride, why not a 3rd carousel, hell get me another bumper car variant while we're at it - when sign collections remain incomplete and not scalable, wall collections have missing or nonsensical pieces, optimization remaiins an issue among Nvidida users - not to mention its a 3 y/o game at the end of its product cycle.

Buy it or dont - but stop trying to force DLC on a product you arent a customer of.
Because Schiff mouse has steel track and wooden structure supports. and Schiff mouse cars was larger than Mouse Hunt cars.

Because Schiff mouse has steel track and wooden structure supports. and Schiff mouse cars was larger than Mouse Hunt cars.

Yes we understand it might be a slight variation of the Wooden Wild Mouse, but this could go on and on. For Example, i would like to have this Wild Mouse in the Game:

achterbahn_matterhorn-blitz_winter_europa-park-03.jpg

If everybody would demand their favorite Version of that Coaster Type it would be Planet Wild Mouse.

The Game covers a wide Range of different Types of Coasters and Rides, and i am happy it doesn't go too much in a specific direction. I for one cannot stand Fairground type rides with a bunch of lights on them. Others do. The Game needs to remain Balanced in that regard.

If you are talking about a building that is "locked" in career mode - and want to "save" it.

1. go to "My Parks"
2. Select career mission with desired asset you want to blueprint
3. Open career as sandbox map
4. save sandbox map
5. open sandbox map as new scenario editor
6. you can now unlock the building and save it as a blueprint

Im sorry your command of english is getting in the way of me understanding what map you are talking about (not that i blame you)
[/ CITERE]

Hi sorry my late reply.
I have tried but it did'nt help. This building I missing used to be under the sandbox and Challenge.

Top Bottom