Things that would Do well if added to PlanCO

Hello all, im sure this is a topic that has been talked about a plenty here. However i want to add my vote for these additions out there to support the rest of the community in their desire for these to be added to the game. I think you should add:
- Different Colored Trains on the same Roller Coaster. ; this would allow for more options as far as creativity with rides. Some train color schemes could fit well with certain themes. For example: a coaster named Bengal would look fitting with a Black train, and an Orange train.

-Aging on Woods/Paints ; this is a shoe in for an idea. The game already offers a refurbishment option for rides. Why not have them rust and fade away over time? Faded paints and rotting wood would really add a creative characteristic in the game by actually providing players with the option to truly take care of their rides.

Hello all, im sure this is a topic that has been talked about a plenty here. However i want to add my vote for these additions out there to support the rest of the community in their desire for these to be added to the game. I think you should add:
- Different Colored Trains on the same Roller Coaster. ; this would allow for more options as far as creativity with rides. Some train color schemes could fit well with certain themes. For example: a coaster named Bengal would look fitting with a Black train, and an Orange train.

-Aging on Woods/Paints ; this is a shoe in for an idea. The game already offers a refurbishment option for rides. Why not have them rust and fade away over time? Faded paints and rotting wood would really add a creative characteristic in the game by actually providing players with the option to truly take care of their rides.

I liked that idea and even when wooden and steel coasters was starting to aged, it became rough and painful. And even when guests gets off the ride, They says it's rough or It's painful.

Top Bottom