Things we need for JWE2 at this point

Devs these are the things I want in JWE 2

Of course I’m going to say the Kelp brush (I say it all the time in at least most of my posts on the forum) I think it would help our lagoons look unique and making our lagoons look more natural and something, plus you could have multiple options of kelps that our marine species would swim in
2. Again I will bang on about it til the day it’s added like the kelp brush but we really need a tour attraction for the lagoons so I would say Submarine tour that would take the guests around the lagoon and maybe certain species are aggressive to it, in terms of design I would say the submarine from JW Fallen Kingdom
3. Lockwood manor another one that I will keep asking for I don’t mind in what form it is, it can be a new map for sandbox with the Manor or just a decoration of the manor, either way it is a essential part of the movie it’s in and I think there could be some cool animations with the indoraptor
4. Ocean tunnel again will keep asking for it til the day it’s on JWE2
5. New variants body’s for Dilophosaurus 2022, Ankylosaurus 2003, Velociraptor 2001A and 200B, 1997 Trex
6. Smilodon from Camp Cretaceous
7. Miceratops from dominions
8. Swamp decorations
9.. Deepen water
10.. Jurassic Park the game variants Herrarosaurus skin and tylosaurus skin
11. Pterosaurs kills by marine predators
12. Megalodon

C4C6855F-818E-42E8-8C28-BEEB758CDF8D.jpeg

Attachments

• 98A810E8-6C8B-4142-BCAB-E1480AE09FE7.jpeg
    98A810E8-6C8B-4142-BCAB-E1480AE09FE7.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 74EE279A-961D-4D5E-9BDB-07F170B42981.jpeg
    74EE279A-961D-4D5E-9BDB-07F170B42981.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
6. Smilodon from Camp Cretaceous
I'm having a bit of mixed feelings of adding a Smilodon without additional prehistoric cenozoic mammals in the game. I know that it's a fan favorite since it's appearance in Camp Cretaceous but I'm really hoping for a much more interesting design, and not to mention it's very hard to accept the cartoony Smilodon and it'll be hard for Frontier to turn that into a realistic animal. Tarbosaurus is still a mixed bag for a lot of people in the community because it still has the cartoony features but at the same time Frontier tried to make it as realistic as possible. I personally think they should focus on the Triassic and Jurassic before the Triassic age, before cenozoic animals are added I feel like these are the eras that are neglected since most of our animals have been Cretaceous so far. I'm actually hoping that Frontier decides to carry on support for this game until 2028 because of the fact that even Planet zoo got a lot of support for so many years compared to the previous game Jurassic world Evolution 1 and I'm hoping that Jurassic world Evolution 2 will get the same support and updates that will include more decorations new buildings sets including the manticorp C.C and InGen Corporation type of buildings from The Lost World to be added as well. If the cenozoic animals don't appear in this game that I'm hoping that they will appear in the sequel down the line, with a building that will incubate prehistoric mammals.

Last edited:
I'm having a bit of mixed feelings of adding a Smilodon without additional prehistoric cenozoic mammals in the game. I know that it's a fan favorite since it's appearance in Camp Cretaceous but I'm really hoping for a much more interesting design, and not to mention it's very hard to accept the cartoony Smilodon and it'll be hard for Frontier to turn that into a realistic animal. Tarbosaurus is still a mixed bag for a lot of people in the community because it still has the cartoony features but at the same time Frontier tried to make it as realistic as possible. I personally think they should focus on the Triassic and Jurassic before the Triassic age, before cenozoic animals are added I feel like these are the eras that are neglected since most of our animals have been Cretaceous so far. I'm actually hoping that Frontier decides to carry on support for this game until 2028 because of the fact that even Planet zoo got a lot of support for so many years compared to the previous game Jurassic world Evolution 1 and I'm hoping that Jurassic world Evolution 2 will get the same support and updates that will include more decorations new buildings sets including the manticorp C.C and InGen Corporation type of buildings from The Lost World to be added as well. If the cenozoic animals don't appear in this game that I'm hoping that they will appear in the sequel down the line, with a building that will incubate prehistoric mammals.
If there is a possibility of a JWE3, I think that would be the time to introduce Smilodon and as many Cenezoic creatures as possible.

Top Bottom