This Forum is Depressing Me

Ooooo, Ooooo, I got the answer to all the grinding.

I found a twelve year old that speaks really good English, my spannish sucks. I've hired him to sit and hold the stick until it time to drop from hyprcruise. Eventually it's my plan to get him to do everything, then I don't have to, hence no more grinding. Helll, I'll be able to finish the chores around the house, go to the store, say hi to the stranger often referred to as family living in my house etc. etc. etc. I could even hire a second person to play NMS for me thus play two at the same exact time. Maybe I'll pick up a third, any suggestions as to which sandbox game I should purchase as to hire someone else to do the grinding for me.

I've done pretty well in my past so money in generally no object, and in Mexico, wages are extremly low, I could afford to be playing several games simotaniously all at the same time. It's only money, and I can't take it with me, so why not spend it on something I enjoy like playing numerious video games simotaniously.

Ooooo, Ooooo, I got the answer to all the grinding.

I found a twelve year old that speaks really good English, my spannish sucks. I've hired him to sit and hold the stick until it time to drop from hyprcruise. Eventually it's my plan to get him to do everything, then I don't have to, hence no more grinding. Helll, I'll be able to finish the chores around the house, go to the store, say hi to the stranger often referred to as family living in my house etc. etc. etc. I could even hire a second person to play NMS for me thus play two at the same exact time. Maybe I'll pick up a third, any suggestions as to which sandbox game I should purchase as to hire someone else to do the grinding for me.

I've done pretty well in my past so money in generally no object, and in Mexico, wages are extremly low, I could afford to be playing several games simotaniously all at the same time. It's only money, and I can't take it with me, so why not spend it on something I enjoy like playing numerious video games simotaniously.

My eldest son learnt how to fly with inverted controls just so he can do this for me now lol 😁

still no grinding and no autopilot required cos it really just ISNT THAT HARD TO DO!

Whats next - and the versimilitude argument both blows and sux...point at thing - set throttle - get beer, eat chips - ohh look i've almost arrived i better fly it myself now. Seriously, wheres the guy / gal to wipe yer hind end.

Top Bottom