This makes the game Unplayable!

I and some other players have been complaining about the same Bug since July, 31º, which made the game unplayable for us. That is the intro of some DLC that we don't have playing in the background very loudly, repeatedly with no way to mute it or turn it off! It's very annoying, since there's no way of even lowering down the volume. And that happens with 30 seconds or so intervolts none stop.
Frustrating is that none of us have gotten any type of response for a long time, it's saying it is being evaluated. After this patch dropped, I hoped the issue would have been fixed or at least acknowledge by the Developer's, but no.
That's why I am writing here, not out of anger but of sheer anxiety hoping for some answers or clarification, because it has been almost ten days and it seems no one knows about it or just ignoring completely.

Thanks' for your time! :)(y)

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi Roman Pizza!

When you say the intro to DLC, do you mean the audio from one of the expansion campaigns, or is it audio from the trailers that's playing in the background? Just to confirm: you have nothing else playing in a Chrome window, the Steam client, or anything else?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi again Roman Pizza!

You should be able to resolve this issue with the following steps:
  • Open Steam and, from the top-left corner of the application, go to Settings -> Music.
  • Turn the volume slider down to '0'.
  • Select 'Pause music when starting an application'.
  • Close Settings.
  • Next, please right-click on JWE2 in your Steam Library and go to Properties -> General.
  • Hit 'Delete' on 'In-Game Overlay Data'.
  • Then relaunch the game.

If you're still encountering this issue after these steps though, please do pop us over a ticket (via https://formcrafts.com/a/jurassicworldevolution2 )

Top Bottom