This Unexpected Crash Made the FK Challenge Mode Unplayable

9zsscstirto91.png

This was played on an Xbox Series X. It happened in the FK Challenge mode. I love this update so far as I have been enjoying it quite a bit but I have two gripes about it that, sadly, ruined my experience in my revisit of the map. This is my second time playing the map, btw. I was selecting a Sinoceratops in an enclosure and I was completing the rest of the Stegosaurus fossils. The moment I selected my Sino, the game crashed. I'm fine with game crashes so long as they don't ruin my saves and hard work. I went and reloaded my save and the expedition was still stuck even though my scientists aren't doing anything. I did everything I could: delete the expedition center, relocate it, deactivate it, and it was still stuck. I tried to expedite another dinosaur, nothing. This, unfortunately, turned the map unplayable and unbeatable. I can't finish the Stego genome, or any dinosaur for that matter. I hope this gets patched ASAP.

Another thing, the territories decay very quickly to the point where my dinosaurs get sick just because they can't bother to explore the rest of their pen they're usually comfortable with (looking at you, Ankylosaurus, you needy jerk). I understand why because some maps require you to make a safari tour with the dinos you were given and are not allowed to make enclosures except in the designated area (a la JP3 Challenge mode). I hope this gets addressed.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey @mistersiraj11! I'll reach out to the team about this to have a look. If you could also submit a report about this to our Issue Tracker, that would be very helpful for us: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Any additional information you could share, like the size of your park, how busy/condensed it is (and maybe some screenshots), that would be most helpful :)

Last edited:
Hey @mistersiraj11! I'll reach out to the team about this to have a look. If you could also submit a report about this to our Issue Tracker, that would be very helpful for us: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Any additional information you could share, like the size of your park, how busy/condensed it is (and maybe some screenshots), that would be most helpful :)
Thanks, Jens! I reported it a while back. Unfortunately, it's been a while since I deleted that save file. I don't have it with me anymore, sadly.

Top Bottom