Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup
Jesse McCartney - Right Where You Want Me
The Veronicas - 4ever
Ashley Tisdale - Be Good to Me
Cheyenne Kimball - One Original Thing
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Michael

Um...

What's the song that is like..."I wanna kiss al the girls in my amuement park" because I really like that song, I just dont know what it is!:p

You guys should make an official Thrillville soundtrack for the first and second games. They have amazing songs that i would love to have.

While i was playing the game in the giants world i noticed that the music coming from the game reminded me of a game.. until it hit me.. GrimFandango a game created by Lucas arts some 10 years ago.. i was surprised that they reused the same soundtrack from an old game and also i believe the music playing was called Smooth Hecter from GrimFandango a masterpiece of a game.

i would be pleased if anyone could tell me what the song could be or maybe it was something different thanks in advance and manny.. viva la revolucion!

Michael Brookes

Game Director
While i was playing the game in the giants world i noticed that the music coming from the game reminded me of a game.. until it hit me.. GrimFandango a game created by Lucas arts some 10 years ago.. i was surprised that they reused the same soundtrack from an old game and also i believe the music playing was called Smooth Hecter from GrimFandango a masterpiece of a game.

i would be pleased if anyone could tell me what the song could be or maybe it was something different thanks in advance and manny.. viva la revolucion!

Do you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQd4ZOC2sas

I don't remember it in Off The Rails, but we did use some of Lucasarts' back catalog in the game so it is possible.

Michael

yeah that's the song and i definitely am sure that is the song i heard in thrillville off the rails but why doesn't it seem to be in the list? oh and also what do you mean by back catalog?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
It wasn't on the list as it wasn't a song used on the radio stations, or was licensed for use. The back catalog refers to some of the music used from old Lucasarts games, these were used for the background music in some of the mini games.

Michael

Top Bottom