Thrillville preview on IGN

Noticed that it said that Coaster creations can be shared from PSP to XBOX over Live. So I assume that there will be a way to upload items to a webserver on the PSP?

Brett C

Frontier
I must admit, ThrillVille is coming along quite nicely. I might actually buy this game since it's getting that potential to be a great game. :)

I like this overall though:
You could, for instance, just proceed through most of Thrillville's 150 missions, which involve improving park restroom facilities, for instance, or building a coaster with a high enough fun factor.
That right there is going to be fun. :)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Monorail Man said:
Noticed that it said that Coaster creations can be shared from PSP to XBOX over Live. So I assume that there will be a way to upload items to a webserver on the PSP?

No you can share track saves via Wi-Fi on PSP, and on Xbox Live, the two are exclusive. So PSP owners can share with other PSP owners and the same for Xbox.

Michael

mbrookes said:
No you can share track saves via Wi-Fi on PSP, and on Xbox Live, the two are exclusive. So PSP owners can share with other PSP owners and the same for Xbox.

Michael

great option! sounds cool, you know in the first Theme park you could buy stocks they should add a stock market :eek:

would be cool if you could buy stocks from ur freinds parks and sell them when they get like huge :p

Top Bottom