"Thursday could be a good day" - but today's Wednesday....

What time are FD streaming live today? Because if they claim "terrorist bombs" after originally "thargoid attacks", and the stations are covered in Tharg goo still...
Well i am gunna be a-moaning, a very very flipping lot.
o7

So today brought us Galnet articles about thargoids, which makes it difficult to select a winner:

Galnet returning.
+
Full Thargoid invasion of the bubble and the return of many an AXCZ.
o7

Do I award it to XloubellXX for her accurate prediction of Galnet returning? Or ZAKALWEINC8876 for anticipating the thargoids, whose activity was documented in the aforementioned galnet?

Eany Meany Miney Mo, with which winner do I go....

'Coz the empire is great, you both win, Yo!

If y'all pm me your frontier account email address, I'll send a small arx package to both of you over the weekend.

So today brought us Galnet articles about thargoids, which makes it difficult to select a winner:

+

Do I award it to XloubellXX for her accurate prediction of Galnet returning? Or ZAKALWEINC8876 for anticipating the thargoids, whose activity was documented in the aforementioned galnet?

Eany Meany Miney Mo, with which winner do I go....

'Coz the empire is great, you both win, Yo!

If y'all pm me your frontier account email address, I'll send a small arx package to both of you over the weekend.
That is very kind of you, thank you.

That is very kind of you, thank you.
You are welcome :) I said there would be a small ARX prize, just delivering on my promise - when I figure out where the buying as gift option is located on the ARX store...

I lost?...sighs and goes and sulks.
1599769060108.png

Sorry pal, but there was no dev diary 2 today and I've double checked:

1599769140137.png

Jay, i respectfully decline your most generous offer on acount of me throwing the rattle right out of the pram earlier.
i wish i had been right, properly
😒

Jay, i respectfully decline your most generous offer on acount of me throwing the rattle right out of the pram earlier.
i wish i had been right, properly
😒
There is a technical problem, I cannae see how to buy ARX as a gift like you used to be able to buy paintjobs as a gift. Apart from which, do you really think that as the posterboy* of the VR campaign I'm in any fit position to criticise anyone for flight testing their rattle?

*it was me who made the oh so subtle blinking orange blue avatar that a lot of the VR guys used to grab attention and annoyed the general forum populace as "acceptable collateral damage"

EDIT: PS - the blinky VR avatar is just waiting on the forum server updating my profile.

Erm, this is slightly embarrassing, but I'm going to have to renig on the prize, I tried last night to buy ARX as a gift, couldn't;t find a way to do it, asked the forum in another thread, nobody else knew of a way to do it, so I raised a support ticket asking how to buy ARX as a gift for someone else, and was told you cannot do that, you can only buy ARX for your own account.

Hey there Jay,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

If you're trying to gift Arx to another player, then unfortunately this is not possible within the Frontier Store or Steam.

At this current time, you are only able to purchase Arx for your own account, I am sorry about this!

If you have any other queries, please do get back in touch with us.
Kind Regards,

CMDR Apollo

Having smelled small studio apartments with a cat . . . . and imagining a small cockpit with no windows . . . 😷
The cat, of course, would have its own Remlok suit, which includes biowaste processing, same as for commanders. Otherwise, there'd be no more cat whenever the canopy got shattered.

Top Bottom