Track Switch Suggestion

Can we please for the love of god just get a coaster that has a track switch just like the ones from The Mummy Universal Hollywood and Expedition Everest During the drop.

I know it's possible to implement this in the game with the game engine at hand. I want to see it happen and many other people do too.

If there is something i'm missing or if this asked too much please comment because from what i know, i'm posting this by myself.

Track switches, rotating/tilting track sections, elevator lifts and multiple stations have been requested many times since the game was released.
The consensus regarding stations seems to be a problem with the game engine.
I don´t know about the other features, but Frontier has never -to my knowledge- responded or acknowledged these things.

Track switches, rotating/tilting track sections, elevator lifts and multiple stations have been requested many times since the game was released.
The consensus regarding stations seems to be a problem with the game engine.
I don´t know about the other features, but Frontier has never -to my knowledge- responded or acknowledged these things.
How can the station be a problem with the engine, you can have multiple for the train, monorail, people mover thingy?

Apparantly they don´t even manage to have two trains in the station while one loads and the other unloads.
The station set-up is alledgely very tricky in PlanCo.

Apparantly they don´t even manage to have two trains in the station while one loads and the other unloads.
The station set-up is alledgely very tricky in PlanCo.
The problem with that is that it would be handled as a transport ride, and transport rides are very resource hoggy because the peeps calculate to use them to get to places which all takes up processing power. Thats the reason you only have multiple stations for the train and monorail and not for other tracked rides.

A solution would obviously be to have a disable "smart guest AI" button in the options and just let people walk around randomly entering random stations and unrestrict things by letting us use multiple stations like you could in RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3. That way they don't have to do so many advanced thinking and it doesn't become as heavy anymore.

Top Bottom