Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Hi,
Just bought a new PC.
Now I wonder what is the best way to move my TCE from the old on to this.
Checked the FAQ, but I did not find the answer there. :)

Hi,
Just bought a new PC.
Now I wonder what is the best way to move my TCE from the old on to this.
Checked the FAQ, but I did not find the answer there. :)

Either install TCE onto your new PC, then copy the folder of your old installation into the newly installed version (if the old install was the same version) or
install and transfer the database from the old version to the new one at the Launcher (Database tab).

Not sure if im doing this right. New player to ED a few months ago, Just started using TC MKii alongside EDMC. I really only want to use the app for exploration purposes. I can't seem to see any star systems in NAV except for the last few that I have visited. How can i populate the Navigation section with the star systems? Do I need to visit them first or something?

Not sure if im doing this right. New player to ED a few months ago, Just started using TC MKii alongside EDMC. I really only want to use the app for exploration purposes. I can't seem to see any star systems in NAV except for the last few that I have visited. How can i populate the Navigation section with the star systems? Do I need to visit them first or something?

Yes, but you can also add all star system's within a selected range from your current position by using the "Update Star Systems" button at the EDDB-Relay of the launcher (Extension tab).

The "When I start TCE it only shows 'Waiting for Elite Dangerous. Please enter the game or restart.' Where is the problem? " Fandom Wiki does not seem to be complete? I have this Problem, but my AppConfig.xml does not look wrong.

Can you help?

The "When I start TCE it only shows 'Waiting for Elite Dangerous. Please enter the game or restart.' Where is the problem? " Fandom Wiki does not seem to be complete? I have this Problem, but my AppConfig.xml does not look wrong.

Can you help?

found it. It was a missing "1" at the local file.

Eventure, I like the Summary Panel but use the old view.
I also have the plaing Elite Dangerous, not Horizons, as I have no desire to land at any planets at this time - like the original Elite from the 1980s!

Would it be possible for you to add an option switch to remove the display about Planetary Outposts for people like me?

Thanks
David

Can you help?

Have updated the entry at the wiki, thanks for reporting!

I also have the plaing Elite Dangerous, not Horizons, as I have no desire to land at any planets at this time - like the original Elite from the 1980s!

Would it be possible for you to add an option switch to remove the display about Planetary Outposts for people like me?

Thanks
David

An option switch will be available with the next update. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ships only available in Horizon:
  • Alliance Challenger
  • Alliance Chieftain
  • Alliance Crusader
  • Beluga Liner
  • Dolphin
  • Krait MkII
  • Krait Phantom
  • Mamba
  • Type-10 Defender

Version [1.8.0.8] released
Changelog:
  • Added an option to hide planetary locations from the Summary panel at the Panel Configuration tab of the Options panel.
  • Fixed a display issue with the Find Market search at the Trade Overview panel
  • Fixed a small display issue at the Navigation panel.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Thank you. A Elite Veteran showed me your tool and I really love it. It makes finding trading routes and Managing Cargo missions so much easier.

How can i reset the GUI?
I change my setup from 2 monitor to 1 monitor. The GUI is still on the other monitor. Options panel is also on the second monitor. Is there any way to fix that?

How can i reset the GUI?
I change my setup from 2 monitor to 1 monitor. The GUI is still on the other monitor. Options panel is also on the second monitor. Is there any way to fix that?

Enter the launcher, open the Database tab, deselect all selected databases beside the Panel Position database and hit the Default button at the top.
Now TCE resetting the selected database to it's original state.

Thanks
David

Thanks. Update 1.8.0.8 seems to do the trick.
David

Hello,
I would love the ability to automatically download trade data for a waypoint, a next system, a targeted system, anything. As of right now it appears I have to dock in order to have the trade data update, unless I do a ton of workarounds. Is there an easy way that I'm missing to pull trade data for any given "unregistered" market? Thank you!

Hello,
I would love the ability to automatically download trade data for a waypoint, a next system, a targeted system, anything. As of right now it appears I have to dock in order to have the trade data update, unless I do a ton of workarounds. Is there an easy way that I'm missing to pull trade data for any given "unregistered" market? Thank you!

You can do it by using the build-in EDDB-Relay to download the entire data of all star systems, trade stations, trade data and factions surrounding your location once a day before launching TCE. Enter the Extension tab of the launcher, select the distance of lightyears and lightseconds around your current position and hit the Update buttons.
That's all for a day.

You can do it by using the build-in EDDB-Relay to download the entire data of all star systems, trade stations, trade data and factions surrounding your location once a day before launching TCE. Enter the Extension tab of the launcher, select the distance of lightyears and lightseconds around your current position and hit the Update buttons.
That's all for a day.
Even when I do this, I still seem to have issues! I will go back and play around some more with it tonight.

Hi Eventure

I'm currently using TCE v1.8.0.8 and following the ED Fleet Carriers update I notice that the station market type is not being picked up by TCE and is consequently resetting all stations to 'None'. I seem to remember that I saw somewhere there were some changes to the ED log file and assume that this may account for the omission.

Also I have noticed for a while that some of the TCE ship hangar stats are resetting after every TCE update, those I have noticed specifically are 'mileage' and 'utilization'.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Top Bottom