Release Trade Dangerous (Est. 2015) Power user's highly configurable trade optimizer

Again guys, I cannot reproduce. I can say it's not for lack of bandwidth either. The server is hosted in a datacentre with plenty of Internet.

I think somewhere between there and "elsewhere" the Internet is being glitchy. Hopefully it will clear up sooner rather than later. poopoo happens, but as the server isn't the source of the fault, I can't do much.
No worries. I blame Trump. :D

I just made a DB update. It ran without problems, duration of the update about 5 minutes.

The last lines:
Code:
NOTE: Import file processing complete, updating database. 2019-12-23 00:36:31.500148
NOTE: Deleting old listing data. 2019-12-23 00:36:31.500148
NOTE: Inserting new listing data. 2019-12-23 00:36:43.149430
NOTE: Finished processing market data. End time = 2019-12-23 00:36:57.566556
NOTE: Regenerating .prices file.
NOTE: Import completed.

Command completed.

Hmm.... When calculating cargo capacity, TDH doesn't include corrosion resistant cargo racks. I wonder if that's due to TDH or edapi.

Mark hasn't been about on here recently it seems though. Might give him a ping via pm.

Hmm.... When calculating cargo capacity, TDH doesn't include corrosion resistant cargo racks. I wonder if that's due to TDH or edapi.
TDH doesn't recognice them: https://github.com/MarkAusten/TDHelper/blob/7d498b91b0e2938d1105d1d341b7108a890457b5/TradeDangerousGUI/Delegates.cs#L1121
Corrosion Resistant Cargo Racks modulename start with Int_CorrosionProofCargoRack_... and need special handling for the cargo size.
I do it like:
Python:
for module in modules:
    if "CARGORACK" in module.upper():
        if module.upper() == "INT_CORROSIONPROOFCARGORACK_SIZE1_CLASS1":
            power = 0
        else:
            power = int(module.split("_")[2][-1])
        cargo_size = 2 ** power
        print(module, cargo_size)

Last edited:
Python:
for module in modules:
    if "CARGORACK" in module.upper():
        if module.upper() == "INT_CORROSIONPROOFCARGORACK_SIZE1_CLASS1":
            power = 0
        else:
            power = int(module.split("_")[2][-1])
        cargo_size = 2 ** power
        print(module, cargo_size)
So really it's just the 1E that needs special handling, as long as the 1F and 4E are correctly identified as being in the slot, they follow the generic size rule of all normal racks.

Top Bottom