Training Captive Animals, Friends Park and Wild

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
It would be fun to breed the animals and release them. A Staff Member could come with a big box to put them in and take them away.
If I remember correctly we could release animals in RCT Wild..

Just got idea: what if we could release them to our friends parks. That would be nice!

Hey you read my mind that is what i have saw too and drive them out! And the staff stand there in tears crying as its very sensitive tense movement for all the staff who cared for it. So perhaps they could be some kind of bond meter to see which staff has spent alot of time with that animal? And when its time to say goodbye it would be tears with joy and sometimes some can get along fine others might need rest to recover. :)

But heather what are these trainers called can you find some on youtube? And what things do they use to make them wild again?

And I like that very much release it to your friends park but would it be wild or captive?

I can say that this will be in the game.
If you check the Planet Zoo website you will find next to the bear the following text.
Meaningful Management

Manage an amazing living world that responds to every decision you make. Focus on the big picture or go hands-on and control the smallest details. Thrill visitors with iconic exhibits, develop your zoo with new research, and release new generations of your animals back into the wild. Your choices come alive in a world where animal welfare and conservation comes first.
:)

It would be fun to breed the animals and release them. A Staff Member could come with a big box to put them in and take them away.
If I remember correctly we could release animals in RCT Wild..

Just got idea: what if we could release them to our friends parks. That would be nice!

Wasn’t this already an option in the Zoo Tycoon game from 2013? Yes, it was, but they called it “donating” the animals to the zoos of your friends. Would love to see that in PZ, I’m sure there’ll be an achievement for that also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom