Transfer account from XBOX to PC

I am an XBOX ED player and just recently got a gaming PC and a HOTAS and would like to play on PC.
Q1. Can i transfer my XBOX ED account ($$$, ships, inventory, status) to PC?
Q2. Do i have to buy the full PC version?

Q1 that's a one time transfer and you only get the credits. Nothing else.
You basically start over in a sidewinder, but with the same amount of credits as your asset value from the xbox commander.
no ranks, no engineers, no progress whatsoever...

If you ask me, it's not worth it. Credits are easy to make if you know what to do.
Keep the xbox account as it is and start over on PC with a new account

As Northpin stated, you are best to just start a new Cmdr. In just a few hours of gameplay I was able to get to an A rated ASP and also still have my original Sidewinder plus an upgraded Type 6, plus a Type 7 and I am soon about to buy a Type 9 so making credits, which is all you end up with when you transfer, is not hard at all!

It's not worth it OP. I was in the same boat two months ago. I was going to transfer my 3 billion worth of assets to PC from Xbox. Luckily for me I had some friends already on PC and they got me hooked up pretty quickly. They dropped enough opals and LTD for me to get an Asp-X set up and a Krait Mk2 for mining. From there I did my stuff for core mining and unlocking engineers.

I am only a month and a half in and I already have my anaconda fully set up (about to unlock Chung for G5 shields), fully set up combat Krait Mk2, python for mining, and am elite in trade and almost elite in exploration.

It really doesn't take that long and all my stuff on Xbox is still intact if I ever want to play there again.

Definitely not worth the transfer.

I am an XBOX ED player and just recently got a gaming PC and a HOTAS and would like to play on PC.
Q1. Can i transfer my XBOX ED account ($$$, ships, inventory, status) to PC?
Q2. Do i have to buy the full PC version?

I recently went over to PC from Xbox and did exactly this, but that's because I had 600 million credits of stuff on the Xbox account. The process took less than 48 hours for me.

But as mentioned by Metatheurgist, you can only transfer your collective wealth, so the amount you have in credits and how much your ships are worth is what's transferred over. No paint jobs, ships kits, unique decorations or anything similar will transfer, just the wealth. So you will need to purchase those again.

You also need to rank up again.

You must buy a new copy conducive for pc, log on as usual, send a email includiing the FID number that will show up at the start up screen of your new device. And as you state, the only thing that will transfer over is your total net worth in cr's. No progrss of a pilot beyound NOOB will follow you.

Top Bottom