Transport ship locations and destinations?

I recall there were some large ships you could land on and they would transport you long distances. How do I locate these transport ships and where they take you?
thanks

Never mind, its called a Mega ship. I thought there were more of these that went to various spots in the galaxy. Apparently there is only two that goes back and forth between Zende and Synuefe. It would be nice to have a few more strategically placed.

There's also the Gnosis .... you can ride that to different locations.

The current location is tracked by tools such as EDSM and EDDB

Last edited:
I looked up the Gnosis although it says its a Megaship I could not find any information on its route? There are quite a few Megaship type stations listed although I don’t know if they travel a route like the Conduit and Sadlers Song. If there are more carrier Megaships, is there a list of their routes?

I looked up the Gnosis although it says its a Megaship I could not find any information on its route? There are quite a few Megaship type stations listed although I don’t know if they travel a route like the Conduit and Sadlers Song. If there are more carrier Megaships, is there a list of their routes?
This tells you where it is at present Epsilon Indi but I have no clue about how to find out its planned routes

So far as I know the only moving megaships that are also dockable are the Gnosis and the Conduit/Sadlers pair.

There are a lot more non-dockable moving megaships, and a lot of dockable megaships which don't move.

What about the two Aegis carriers, and the DW2 CG megaship that's supposedly following a circular route around Sag A*?

Top Bottom