Triple Elite Hall of Fame

Couldn't wait until home..

rozwLgd.png

Oh, and only 10cr spent on fuel!

6wY0I5b.png

Go me! :D

Well, why not... Another premium beta player here. :)

First came Exploration back in July 2017 (3303). Mainly achieved through a number of different and random exploration trips concentrating on scanning only first discovered systems.

Next came Trade, in November 2017 (3303). Primarily gained through running delivery missions!

Finally Combat, mid December 2018 (3304). Held off going for it TBH, only fought when attacked, rarely spending time in RES or CZ.

Quite pleased with the kill that actually got me Combat Elite though. Entertaining ship name. :D

Hi Commanders,

I just got my 3rd elite rank (exploration). Looks like my 4th elite rank won't be too far off either.
All without using any 'get rich quick' schemes and all whilst in the (relative) comfort of my multi-axis motion rigs. Its been a blast!

Fly safe

Last edited:
Finally, after many years the Triple Elite is mine. The most annoying and time consuming was the combat, just because of the spawn mechanics in the game. For some reason there was usually only 1 wanted ship with rank Deadly or higher in HRES and that was really frustrating.

Last edited:
Could have gone to corrupted nav points or even better Thargoid Scouts for tons of Elite targets.

Anyway, welcome to the Club club, CMDR. Well done! o7

Hi Commanders,

I just got my 3rd elite rank (exploration). Looks like my 4th elite rank won't be too far off either.
All without using any 'get rich quick' schemes and all whilst in the (relative) comfort of my multi-axis motion rigs. Its been a blast!

Fly safe

Another month or so and you will join Quadruple Elite club.. Still a small club [big grin]

Top Bottom