Triple Elite Hall of Fame

Congrats to the ones who reached Triple Elite since the last time I updated the list!! I haven't been able to be on my pc much due to being in the military atm, sorry for the delay in adding you guys to the list.
Also, thanks for adding me. If you ever get the chance, please. I'm a XBOX CMDR. My bad I don't think I specified. Thanks. 'grats to all.

Cmdr Cataclismo 9th April 2019 PC
I made It all with an Imperial Clipper

IMG-20190409-WA0029.jpg

Got Elite in Combat today after cleaning out ca 3000 Thargoid Scouts in my Krait Mk III, making me triple Elite at long last. :D

Well, hunh ...up until now, I thought pilots were limited to the Mk II variant UNTIL they made elite and qualified for the secret Krait Mk III that's only available from Hutton Orbital. ;-)

(Congratz!)

Well, hunh ...up until now, I thought pilots were limited to the Mk II variant UNTIL they made elite and qualified for the secret Krait Mk III that's only available from Hutton Orbital. ;-)

(Congratz!)
Right you are! I've corrected my post and I am in no way associated with Cmdr Thrust of Bradford who is test-piloting the Krait Mk III as we speak. :D

I don't have a screenshot as I forgot all about this thread, to my shame, and I'm posting this from my cellphone!!
However, I did finally get my exploration rank up, and joined the triple elite club around the beginning of April. It was probably a while before then, but nvm the details!!!

I don't know if the forum will let my name come through in a post, due to the naughty word filter, but I'm hoping it can be seen between the lines so to speak?

I'll write it below, with an underscore in it - so that will be the only thing to take out, and it's not a space. So, the suffix is all one 4 letter word, with the letter S before it says HAT. The full stops / periods are however in the name!! Sorry to be so confusing!!

So, the name is:-

Commander A.S.S_HAT (remove the _ ).

If you definitely need a screenshot, please let me know. Otherwise I will try to remember to do one lol!!

Thanks for your efforts Cmdr DeadlyEagle917, much appreciated 😎

The Hat :)

Ps:- is the list in this thread at the start?

The criteria and the list are in the first post of this thread, a picture is part of that, yes.

The list isn't updated very often so I'm sure anything you can do to make it easier when it does get done will be appreciated :)

I finally got triple elite after 5 years of this game, I been playing since beta and always new that combat would take me a while now it’s done.

If anyone would like one drop me an email, I get the perpsex for free so pay the postage and one will be winging its way to you asap.

Top Bottom