Tropical Research Competition 🌴 - Winner!

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

Thankyou to everyone who participated in our Tropical Research Competition! We looked through each and every one and all your lovely Education Boards and they taught us some amazing facts about the animals you featured!

However, there can only be one winner.

...and the winner is 🥁

Tom's Southern Cassowary Education Board!

PZ-Tropical-Research-Competition-Tom-Bissanti-01.png

We absolutely adored the colourful illustrations, as well as the thermal images showing the excess body heat leaving the Southern Cassowary's body when temperatures rise, very creative!

Congratulations again to Tom, we'll endeavor to send off your prizes soon.

Thank you once again for the beautiful Education Board entries, we enjoyed looking and reading through them so much! 💚

I was surprised you'd enter the competition and then searched the comments for a double ckeck. It's an oceanian animal, a bird, detailed info, everything was fitting, lol.

Darn, I was hoping it was so we could have you make more.

Guess we'll never know who this Tom guy was
I WISH I was artistically creative like that...there's a reason I hate the billboards. 😅 Can't design a nice picture to save my life...

I WISH I was artistically creative like that...there's a reason I hate the billboards. 😅 Can't design a nice picture to save my life...
My tip that has worked for creating posters is to download pics of real animals you want and use a free software programme like gimp and their posterify options. If you choose pics with contrasting colours it works well. Shove some text in front and voila! Also for background murals I have used wallpaper murals so the repeat images line up

Top Bottom