Tyrannosauridae candidates for Frontier Developers to include into Jurassic world Evolution 2.

There are so many Tyrannosaurus relatives and a lot of us want all of them but we all know there is no choice but to choose only the select few species so we can all enjoy. This is basically a short summary of which species would make excellent additions to the game. In this one Tyrannosaurus relatives.
20230903_213533.jpg

20230901_063421.jpg
20230901_083336.jpg
20230901_191227.jpg

20230831_163013.jpg

Last edited:
We are all waiting for Moros.

The developers of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis were about to include Alioramus, but it was removed when the game was released.
Let's not forget Teratophoneus because it didn't get it spot in the movie like The Metriacanthosaurus. Basically this species of Tyrannosaur is a mystery made by masrani global but was only shown as a corpse and was supposed to be shown in Fallen Kingdom running from the volcanic cloud but was replaced by the Allosaurus at the last minute.

updated.

I believe that this is Tarbosaurus going to appear in Camp Cretaceous cuz the hidden Adventure looks like an Asian dinosaur exhibit because the bamboo is obvious the Asian style Area in Hidden Adventure definitely was a giveaway and also the blue Velociraptor roller coaster indicates blue was going to be a part of this attraction. Let's not forget that Blues species comes from Asia so this would have meant that blue and her sisters would have been on display in Hidden Adventure alongside the Tarbosaurus. The signs are already there and I happen to believe this is Tarbosaurus just like the toy that was advertised not too long ago and I think it was under the Camp Cretaceous lineup of toys. Or am I wrong?
camp_cretaceous_hidden_adventure_tarbosaurus__by_thejurassicwonder_dfftl5s-pre.jpg

And if this is going to appear in the show I'm hoping that this is going to be a part of Jurassic world Evolution 2.

Last edited:
Okay here is my view on Tyrannosaurids and Tyrannosauroids.

Don't include species which can be confused with current species in the game. So, no tyrannosaurids which are very similar in size and general appearance to T.rex, Albertosaurus, and Qianzhousaurus(No - Tarbosaurus, Zhuchangtyrannus, Gorgosaurus, or Alioramus). No tyrannosauroids which are very similar to Proceratosaurus(No - Guanlong).

Instead - the new species of different from the current species in the game. For tyrannosaurids - my top 3 picks would be Tetraphoneus, Nanqusaurus, & Daspletosaurus. My top 3 tyrannosauroids are - Moros, Yutyrannus, & Dryptosaurus/Appalachiosaurus.

Last edited:
So, no tyrannosaurids which are very similar in size and general appearance to T.rex, Albertosaurus, and Qianzhousaurus(No - Tarbosaurus, Zhuchangtyrannus, Gorgosaurus, or Alioramus).

my two top picks would be Tetraphoneus, Nanqusaurus, & Daspletosaurus. My top 3 tyrannosauroids are - Moros, Yutyrannus, & Dryptosaurus/Appalachiosaurus.
Tarbosaurus may have been introduced already into JW Canon, thanks to the latest C.C episode coming out on Netflix. So I think it's a little too late to remove Tarbosaurus. This would make it the Fourth Tyrannosaur confirmed to be Canon, or Albertosaurus Skin.

Last edited:
Ever since the 1st game I wanted this dinosaur to be included. I really like the skin color. Hopefully the game model, if it is made, will have less cartoony eyes. Using the base T-rex model as a starting point, the model would look good. I'm not crazy about the bumps and spikes on the head and back, but I know Tarbo was a smaller, slimmer version of T-rex. And for Universal the animals can't look that similar to T-rex, though the head looks like the the T-rex. All and all I hope we get this species in the game.
1666226154455.png

1666226393282.png

The Camp Cretaceous design for Tarbosaurus looks pretty different from the JP/JW T. rex. So, I think Frontier should use that basic look & design for the JWE2.

As for the Tarbosaurus lacking binocular vision (as claimed in one of those videos) - that is wrong. Tarbosaurus had binocular vision and fair good size eyes (as all tyrannosaurids do). Just to a lesser degree than T. rex did. The binocular vision in T. rex is roughly equal to modern wolves, & hawks (about 50-55 degree). Whereas Tarbosaurus and Albertosaurine binocular vision would have likely been closer to 30-40 degrees. Still, this is higher than most Allosauroids, had - which was roughly equal to modern crocs at about 20 degrees.

Tarbosaurus_skull-075.jpg

I my opinion if Tarbosaurus is included in the game, then Zhuchangtyrannus should not be. Tarbosaurus was much better known. Also - another dinosaur from the Nemegt formation I would like to see in the game - is Deinocherius - possible as part of the same DLC dino pack.

Last edited:
@Jurassic Tyrant King and @Dinoken I like some of your ideas. Specifically I like the idea of adding Tarborsaurus, Nanqusaurus, Yutyrannus, Proceratosaurus, Dryptosaurus, Moros, Alioramus, and Teratophoneus. I also believe if Nanqusaurus, Yutyrannus, and or Moros get added into the game they should be feathered dinosaurs, because both Nanqusaurus and Yutyrannus lived in areas that had polar climates so it would make sense for them to be feathered; and Moros was shown to be a feathered dinosaur in the Jurassic World: Dominion movie. Some other Tyrannosaurid that I think would be nice additions to the game include:
Bagaraatan
1669218937145.png

Juratyrant
1669220277913.png

Timurlengia
1669221653680.png

Kileskus
1669221772727.png

Santanaraptor
1669224810262.png

Sinotyrannus
1669225129497.png

Suskityrannus
1669225888435.png

@Jurassic Tyrant King and @Dinoken I like some of your ideas. Specifically I like the idea of adding Tarborsaurus, Nanqusaurus, Yutyrannus, Proceratosaurus, Dryptosaurus, Moros, Alioramus, and Teratophoneus. I also believe if Nanqusaurus, Yutyrannus, and or Moros get added into the game they should be feathered dinosaurs, because both Nanqusaurus and Yutyrannus lived in areas that had polar climates so it would make sense for them to be feathered; and Moros was shown to be a feathered dinosaur in the Jurassic World: Dominion movie. Some other Tyrannosaurid that I think would be nice additions to the game include:
Bagaraatan
View attachment 333534
Juratyrant
View attachment 333536
Timurlengia
View attachment 333539
Kileskus
View attachment 333540
Santanaraptor
View attachment 333547
Sinotyrannus
View attachment 333548