UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Everyone posting YouTube links, they are all coming back as private when us mere mortals try to view them, just so ya know :)
Edit: damnit this thread moves too fast!

Last edited:
Awesome. I think we've got a good transcription from PLEIADES SECTOR KC-U B3-1 8 already. Do you have audio of the transmissions from PLEIADES SECTOR RO-Q B5-0 7 and PLEIADES SECTOR IR-W D1-55 6 ?

Of course, I did not :/

Sorry, my system is not good for recording. But spawn confirmed so soon will be one uploaded, trust in the force of this people!

I was thinking along the same lines:

wail 0.979 - health of UP maybe (97.9%)?
wail 1 0.612 - surface temp
wail 2 4.705 - gravity (with rounding error)?
wail 3 5.765 - radius
wail 4 135/588.371 82/50.312 136/0.227 - no idea yet, I'm pretty certain there's three separate sections, maybe co-ordinates?

i am pretty sure it is the systems coordinates relative to their maker system ( same we do on our map)
It make logically NO sense if a probe transmits data of a system without telling where to find it Just the question how its coded?

David didn't say anything we don't already know. The interesting part was the Hijacked signal. We should look back at the Probe hijackings from today and see if there are any code/snippets in those too.

Last edited:
I found the relevant stats - but not density - on eddb. I'm getting some rounding errors still for just about every likely link (although my numbers are probably not authoritative), so I thought maybe distance to Sol is valid - but then when I checked it the ratio is the wrong way round (1.025 done correctly) so I guess something else.

Don't know if it's been brought up - but both planets are tidally locked. Suggest we go hunting for other tidally-locked, ammonia planets.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1....=e225c13a9cdf732587fab15ecaf1d533&oe=5810504F

I'll get you the other one too..

kS8LGBQ.png

Then respect FD and the poor person who made a mistake and take it down and don't show it until it was supposed to be seen on Sunday.

We dont know if it was on purpose or not. I think it was. If it was not.... i feel sorry for the poor guy/gal who made that mistake.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom