UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This tiny blue fetus like nebula gives off the same colour and variation while having the same star cluster and cali neb in the background although its only a star

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Although so does hind nebula which is just as close and if they are changing the nebulas colour it would match apart from the blue star

What's everyone flying for the hunt?

I'm thinking armed explorer build with wake scanner to follow the bounty hunter when found.

Well iv got my fully grade 5 modified 35ly asp ready :p have heavy class 1 double seekers that literly 2 shot cutter hulls xD

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Yes the grind and rng was eventually worth it il never change ship :p

The convoy was alliance for a change, and was attacked by a wing of 4 pirate NPCs asking for the artifact shortly after I jumped in. Give me a minute to upload the screenshot, the uploader is... being testy.

What's everyone flying for the hunt?

I'm thinking armed explorer build with wake scanner to follow the bounty hunter when found.

I'm basically going in my Asp-ee, no weapons, just every scanner you can fit. Mine is a peaceful scientific vessel. I'll probably regret that though lmao. (if the going gets tough I'll switch to my Clipper. sigh wish we had ship transfers NOW)

I'm basically going in my Asp-ee, no weapons, just every scanner you can fit. Mine is a peaceful scientific vessel. I'll probably regret that though lmao. (if the going gets tough I'll switch to my Clipper. sigh wish we had ship transfers NOW)

So, with ship transfers what kind of situational example could you give me? For instance if I was in a hauler near a conflict zone ??? hahahahaha

Last edited:
spend just another 2,5 h SCing in and out Ammonio world SOI (some 15K corewards) from 3,5ls down to 10,5 Mm (9,9 was OC).
Happy to report: NOTHING, not even the usual "Explorer wreckage"

Hi, its my first post in FD forums, im reading it since the youtube videos. Some friend of mine, posted on our forums this: I dont know what it is, but his Anaconda its white. Also, look up, theres like 2 green dots, he just managed to screenshot this, he say it was just for 4 seconds. Enjoy:

jREWExB.jpg

PS: Sorry for the English, not my language.

Hi, its my first post in FD forums, im reading it since the youtube videos. Some friend of mine, posted on our forums this: I dont know what it is, but his Anaconda its white. Also, look up, theres like 2 green dots, he just managed to screenshot this, he say it was just for 4 seconds. Enjoy:

http://i.imgur.com/jREWExB.jpg

PS: Sorry for the English, not my language.

This happened to me a few days ago (I'm out at Jaques), assumed it was a graphical bug.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom