UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Now if I was in charge of either superpower I would have had ships go to that system and recover the wreckage. There is no point leaving such a potential advantage laying there when you could be studying it for weaknesses etc. If hostile knowing where to hit them and what with would be step one.

I feel like it might be good for me to get back into the good books with the Alliance. Turns out I'm at about -70% relations with them. Whoops.

Now if I was in charge of either superpower I would have had ships go to that system and recover the wreckage. There is no point leaving such a potential advantage laying there when you could be studying it for weaknesses etc. If hostile knowing where to hit them and what with would be step one.

yea but when were human leaders smart?:)

thats what they said publicly. This is what they said privately:

Imperials: "wait, there are aliens there? send the armada asap! Nuke them from orbit, only way to be sure!"
Alliance "hmm, wonder if they will join us for tea and tofu"
Federation "wait, everyone else found out? dammit, we've kept aliens secret since 1949, and a bunch of druggies leak the secret? Someone is going to get fired, mark my words"

we've searched merope for metals, minerals, crashed ships, portaloos, burger vans, starbucks, flowers and bottlecaps. nothing, aside from barnacles.

why is the whole col 70 sector locked out, most of the planets around the col 70 sector fy-n c21-3 star.
Seems suspicious ? :S

It's been locked for a long time. It's fair to presume that we could find THEIR home there eventually. But we'll have to wait for FD to 'populate' it, it seems ;)

why is the whole col 70 sector locked out, most of the planets around the col 70 sector fy-n c21-3 star.
Seems suspicious ? :S

Yeah this gets mentioned a lot, especially since it *seems* the UP has some correlation with the COL Sector. My bet is that we might start seeing parts of it unlock once our new friends come and play ;)

It's been locked for a long time. It's fair to presume that we could find THEIR home there eventually. But we'll have to wait for FD to 'populate' it, it seems ;)

Yeah this gets mentioned a lot, especially since it *seems* the UP has some correlation with the COL Sector. My bet is that we might start seeing parts of it unlock once our new friends come and play ;)

Yea I think that it could be THEIR point of origin

Since I have not seen it (sorry, if I have just missed it) a question: do we know what the "The truth." is? A crashed ship is a thing, nice event, but hardly the truth about anything. So what is the truth? (Other than a three edged sword of course...)

Peter

Last edited:
Since I have not seen it (sorry, if I have just missed it) a question: do we know what the "The truth." is? A crashed ship is a thing, nice event, but hardly the truth about anything. So what is the truth? (Other than a three edged sword of course...)

Peter

The Thruth?
That we are fu*ked :D

No, really, the truth is that there is proof of the existence of other "intelligent and technically advanced" beings in the Galaxy.
What else? ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom