UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that the Conda wreck on JC-U B3-2 is a double Conda wreck? They are literally stacked on top of each other. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is legit, but I had someone else in wing with me who could confirm that there was two Condas stacked, buried in the ground. Anyone else noticed this?

Yea I saw the exact same there today.

Well folks here we go again?

Give it a listen. :)

Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/bitstorm-1/merope-5c-large-barnacle-20

This is the Merope 5C barnacle audio at 20x.

Here is the original 12 minute version if anyone wants to play with it : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ck-2ELKOuLeEZjb3VzdXNqTkk

The purrs are perfectly regular, and they high/low.

Do we have another code?

I am transcribing this as : 0110110101011010011011001010100101010

It looks like it's a very similar pattern to the UA, in that there's never any triple repeat (we never figure out why).

We never decoded the UA purrs. And well it seems whatever pattern the UA is using, the barnacle in principle does the same.

it could be meaningless, I think we hit a dead end and felt that was the conclusion with the UA, but well maybe it's not. =p

Last edited:
I had a similar thought. what happens if you orient the "smaller blob" shown at approx 7-8 o'clock on the logo over the human bubble?

Here
gal2.jpg

I had a similar thought and posted this earlier. But mapped it on nebulas not the galaxy. E.g. B's loop and Pleiades.
If its the galaxy and indicate what they covered, they would be everywhere and since ever. Scary thought.
Wasn't there a comment by MB it is linked to their location but he can't comment. Therefore I don't think it's the galaxy. A bit to imprecise to locate them. Well, maybe it's not that important at all. Who knows?

Yes I agree on the nebula as focal points, but in those regions.

Has anyone noticed that the Conda wreck on JC-U B3-2 is a double Conda wreck? They are literally stacked on top of each other. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is legit, but I had someone else in wing with me who could confirm that there was two Condas stacked, buried in the ground. Anyone else noticed this?

If they are litreally stacked on top of each other it was likely just a placement faux pas. It's a hand-crafted site, and having two crashed ships on top of each other would make no sense from an artistic or realism perspective.

Here is the original 12 minute version if anyone wants to play with it : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ck-2ELKOuLeEZjb3VzdXNqTkk

Do we have another code?

It looks like it's a very similar pattern to the UA, in that there's never any triple repeat (we never figure out why).

We never decoded the UA purrs. And well it seems whatever pattern the UA is using, the barnacle in principle does the same.

it could be meaningless, I think we hit a dead end and felt that was the conclusion with the UA, but well maybe it's not. =p

In my 1sr year at university, there was a code that never had triplets. I thought it was grays codling, but looking that up, seems I was wrong. Well it was over 30 years ago, and I was smashed out of my mind.

Do we have another code?

That sounds like somebody is using cutting tools and crafting stuff...

But hey,
how about comparing that soundfile with the UA one,
maybe there are similarities, or the UA can be used as key, to decipher a hidden message.

Have a nice weekend ye scientists!

Random thought...

UA's could be from one alien species.
Barnacles could be from an entirely different species, and the two are at war. Barnacle race developed barnacles to fight the UA "weapon" of the UA race.

Doesn't seem likely to me. Lets look at the facts here: The UA race (if there is actually even a race or civilization out there that's responsible for them) leaves tons of these artifacts in space that are clearly their versions of spy satellites (seeing as they scan the ship that picks them up, broadcast their location, and then point to the Merope system). On Merope, and surrounding planets, we find the Barnacles, which the UA's pointed to from anywhere in the galaxy. Clearly they are simply trying to get whatever information they gathered back to their "masters/builders/whatever" and the Barnacles are there to do it. Or perhaps the Barnacles themselves are the masters.

Connect this behaviour with the recent tidal wave of technological glitches (viruses I think they were called in several galnet news entries), and you have a hostile alien species that is slowly ramping up its disruption of human civilization before their final masterstroke, which is...what? Invasion? Plunder? Mass impregnation of our women to make a superior human-alien hybrid that will inevitably spiral beyond our or their control and ultimately inherit the universe?

SEA FOOD???

Nobody knows at this point

Sorry if this theory has already been presented, but it is impossible to keep up with the information overload that is this "hyper-thead" :)

I was wondering that since the meta-alloys seem to counter the negative effects the UAs have on the stations, maybe they are from an opposing faction/race of the UAs, and were designed for that specific purpose.
That could also explain the markings on the barnacles.

Apologies, new to the forum but been following this for a while with a broken PC but really felt its time to put on my own tinfoil hat and come up with a suggestion of my own. Although treat with the usual caution...

Considering the possibilities of the barnacle logo I considered locations that could fit the shape, although it does look like it could simply be a warhol version of the barnacle seen from above, or a crater shape...

Following some aimless flying I came across 4 Kappa Leporis, interesting system as there is a black hole, and a lot of bodies, some binary moons.

Elements, Sky looks a bit like the logo with dual nebulae in roughly the form of the logo. One moon has a crater mark I have not seen before (although others may have found one), and also the system name LEPORIS translates to a hare OR a poisonous sea fish with the colour of a hare (light brown). Given that barnacles are of the sea, and the minerals they are on are also light brown etc etc.

Going to take a look at the crater anyway, just have to learn how to use the SRV now I am back and operational!

On the other hand, I could be over thinking like some of the previous attempts!

Screenshot_005.jpg
One moon seems to have a very un

Sorry if this theory has already been presented, but it is impossible to keep up with the information overload that is this "hyper-thead" :)

I was wondering that since the meta-alloys seem to counter the negative effects the UAs have on the stations, maybe they are from an opposing faction/race of the UAs, and were designed for that specific purpose.
That could also explain the markings on the barnacles.

There's too many similarities for them not to both be from the same species.

But, a theory is a theory.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom