ubisoft hostage situation

Maybe I'm weird, but I believe that fake bomb calls, hostage situations, r-word accusations, etc. should see the same sentences as their real counterparts.

I think we would see a massive decline in numbers of idiots trying to be funny. 😐

Maybe I'm weird, but I believe that fake bomb calls, hostage situations, r-word accusations, etc. should see the same sentences as their real counterparts.

I think we would see a massive decline in numbers of idiots trying to be funny. 😐

Fake bomb/hostage stuff can be a deliberate distraction or even a way to test the response before the real thing so they should be treated as being super serious. The people who go in for game inspired swatting and such are a toss up between criminal and clearly just insane so hospitalization might be be better, anyone that mad about video games should probably be in a padded cell.

It runs into issues with the r-word in countries where the victim is severely punished if unproven which deters people from reporting it and actually encourages r-wordists.

Top Bottom