UI navigation for the price of products is a bit cumbersome on Console Edition (PS5)

Hello all!

I was unsure of whether or not to place this in the issue tracker, as it could be designed this way, but I want to address one tiny issue I had with the Navigation for Planet Coaster Console edition.

I noticed that when adjusting the prices of my products/services, pressing up or down on the prices of these services would take me to the column to the left where the name is registered. I could see the reason why, as it could very well be a means to change the name and then price, but going up or down on the name section would take me to the name section of the row below or above, not the price before or after.

I have made an image showing what the navigation is like, going up or down either on the name or ✅would navigate me to the name or ✅above or below respectfully. However, going up or down from the price column would always take me to the name in the row above or below. It makes the process a bit tedious when adjusting the price of multiple items, as it would be ( Price A > Item B > Price B > Item C > Price C....) instead of ( Price A > Price B > Price C > Price D > Price E... ).

Price Coloumn navigation-01.png

Let me know if what I mentioned makes sense, I hope this could be something that could be looked into. If it is something that I could post in the issue tracker, do let me know, I will happily register the issue there if it helps.

Thanks for reading!

Top Bottom