RCT 3 IOS Unable to save.

My game progress doesn't save I have it set to auto save. It says

"Failed to open file. It may be set to read-only, you may have insufficient access rights, or the hard disk may be full."

I still have over 40 GB of free space left so it's not that.

Support Miu~

Customer Support
Frontier
A couple of quick questions.

Have you made sure that you definitely have enough space on the device?
Have you updated the app to the latest version and/or un-installed and re-installed the app?
Are you using any form of external storage device, or are you trying to save to the internal memory?
And lastly are you using any form of 3rd party saving app / has the device been 'jailbroken' at all?

Miu~

A couple of quick questions.

Have you made sure that you definitely have enough space on the device?
Have you updated the app to the latest version and/or un-installed and re-installed the app?
Are you using any form of external storage device, or are you trying to save to the internal memory?
And lastly are you using any form of 3rd party saving app / has the device been 'jailbroken' at all?

Miu~

I have 35.1 GB left on my device. So yes to that.

I have version 1.0.2 which is the latest version I think. Not seeing an update in App Store. Also yes I did reinstall.

I am jailbroken but I haven't messed with the files or anything. That error also happens when I boot in safe mode and no substrate mode though.

Last edited:

Support Vulcan

Customer Support
Frontier
Hi Bruster112,

It certainly looks like there's plenty of space on your device and 1.0.2 is definitely the latest version!

I'm afraid to say that if the device is jailbroken in any way, the first thing we must ask you to do before proceeding is to restore the iPhone to a known-good operating system, just so that we can rule that out of our troubleshooting!

Let us know if you are willing to try this, and we'll investigate further if required! :)

-Vulcan

Top Bottom