Unable to sell Animals in Sandbox, every option for disease and injury checked off

So I'm currently working on a big zoo in sandbox and I have illness, injuries, fights and predation and fear off just so I can purchase and sell off animals I don't want easily (Since we don't have the ability to select stats for the animals in sandbox). However, some of them still come in with injuries and I have to spend a lot a time sending them to quarantine and releasing them. Did I miss something in the settings or is it a bug?

I think the setting only makes it so that animals are unable to get new injuries. It doesn't do anything about pre-existing injuries sadly.
Exactly. Would be great, if we could turn it off for the market, too. We would complain less about adopting 1000ds of animals until we find what we need and could sell all the others with one mouse click..

So I'm currently working on a big zoo in sandbox and I have illness, injuries, fights and predation and fear off just so I can purchase and sell off animals I don't want easily (Since we don't have the ability to select stats for the animals in sandbox). However, some of them still come in with injuries and I have to spend a lot a time sending them to quarantine and releasing them. Did I miss something in the settings or is it a bug?
To echo others, it doesn't work that way.

You can't prevent pre-existing injuries coming straight off the market, so any animals you can't sell need to be quarantined before moving back to the trade centre.

Top Bottom