Unable to Unlock Odyssey Engineers

I've done enough to unlock Hero Ferrari (11 High Ground Conflict Zones and 11 Low Ground Conflict zones) and I've completed 10 Restore or Reactivation missions so should have Jude Navarro. But neither have unlocked. I've logged out and followed advice from other threads but nothing. I've searched this forum and there are threads from March/May this year suggesting these unlocks have been fixed but nothing.

When can we expect for these problems to be resolved? Really frustrating experience for new Odyssey Customers :(

I've done enough to unlock Hero Ferrari (11 High Ground Conflict Zones and 11 Low Ground Conflict zones) and I've completed 10 Restore or Reactivation missions so should have Jude Navarro. But neither have unlocked. I've logged out and followed advice from other threads but nothing. I've searched this forum and there are threads from March/May this year suggesting these unlocks have been fixed but nothing.

When can we expect for these problems to be resolved? Really frustrating experience for new Odyssey Customers :(
IIRC, the codex double counts so you have to get to 20 to really have 10... or 40 to really have 20...

1659722411957.png

It’s either a one off thing or some new bug introduced by FDev. Judging from the forum posts (or the lack of) seems like the former one.
I didn’t have any issues with unlocking either of them back when Odyssey launched (although the double counts should really have been fixed by now, it’s August 2022 for Pete’s sake).
Unfortunately, support is probably your only option at this moment as there isn’t much you can do. And here‘s a helpful tip - brace yourself for Terra Vasquez…

Interesting, I got Ferrari unlocked without trying.
but then I was doing too many foot cz's a day for a couple days
My only count I was tracking was kills though, I didn't care how many I won, I wanted 1,000 deaths. each day for 3 days.
managed to do roughly 750 kills each day instead. that actually cost me my video card, it got melted.
next thing I see he is unlocked.

roughly a month ago.

maybe it is geared toward winning, no clue.

Last edited:
Interesting, I got Ferrari unlocked without trying.
but then I was doing too many foot cz's a day for a couple days
My only count I was tracking was kills though, I didn't care how many I won, I wanted 1,000 deaths. each day for 3 days.
managed to do roughly 750 kills each day instead. that actually cost me my video card, it got melted.
next thing I see he is unlocked.

roughly a month ago.

maybe it is geared toward winning, no clue.
I've not lost a warzone on low or high intensity.

when I do cz's nowadays, I never hand in my bonds until I have done all I intend to do in both Horizons cz's and in Odyssey settlement cz's (foot, not ships)
I always try and do an equal or close number for bonds.
I don't imagine its the quantity or the value, just guessing that maybe it actually gets a tick when I do both EDH and EDO.

Only other thing I can say is I never really look aka watch my progress, I am busy doing stuff.
If an engineer gets unlocked, great.
TBH even though I do have several unlocked in EDO, I have very little interest in pursuing.
Its a suit and a hand weapon, nothing compared to a ship.
no matter what you do to the suit, you can still get killed real easy..so freakin easy. squishy.
can't say much about the weapons except it does seem scav's have weapons better than we can make...does not matter either way
They do the job.
its more just the way I do engineering. I have no desire or need to get it done asap.

good luck.

Hero Ferrari unlocked last night when I did more war zones.

Codex now says:

High Intensity 22 (Won 22)
Low Intensity 26 (Won 26)

I'm going to try some more restore/reactivation today to get Jude Navarro. Current Settlements rebooted: 10.

Having the Same issue, I've done over 20 reactivation missions now (all in Post Thargoid Recovery systems) and gotten nothing so far (Yes I have just sent a e-mail to support)

Top Bottom