Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Undermining within the Empire

Hello,

So, I've been trying to undermine some of that         Torval's control systems an I'd like to ask: do I really have to shoot at that Private Security, take down its shields, destroy its defense and then steal the cargo? I'm asking because I get negative reputation with the Empire and that seems weird.

Get yourself a buddy on the other side of the fence, let buddy load some PP cargo and drop it for you in the system you are trying to undermine, deliver to your control system, profitsss :) :) :) I am not sure you can get any decent number undermining NPCs when within the same power.

Stop, why are you attacking Torval?

You are more then welcome to play the game anyway you want to... However, there is an excellent team of folks who are working together to advance AD space. One of the things that's been decided is to not attack empire powers. You could join and get all kinds of questions answered along with other help if you want. Some might also be willing to show you how to pirate Federation's ships...

Last edited:
Hello,

So, I've been trying to undermine some of that Torval's control systems an I'd like to ask: do I really have to shoot at that Private Security, take down its shields, destroy its defense and then steal the cargo? I'm asking because I get negative reputation with the Empire and that seems weird.

Hello, this is normal. Torval is part of the empire as we are and as such we are allies.
Also, attacking security ships is not the way to undermine a system.
To undermine a system you have to attack ships that will have a special name relating to the faction (and usually you will see their allegiance as well)

Last edited:
Well, it is said that I have to liberate political prisoners from Private Security Ships to undermine her.

I attacked Torval because what she is doing is wrong, also space seems so big, so I wanted some smaller targets first. But if it is decided we shouldn't go against our faction, then I will of course focus on something different, I don't want to go against our interests. I also didn't quite realize that undermining just gets the power financial troubles and it is unlikely we will get the system. After all, what Torval is doing is wrong, but Zachary Hudson is a real threat to the Galaxy.

I love this!

Top Bottom