Parks Universal Studio Hollywood - By Shift - (WIP) -

Loving the look of this! :D I'd say I don't mind which light level is best but I personally prefer the original look as it gives off the dark and creepy vibe you need, although maybe too dark to reveal the key parts of the scene. The last picture however might be too much light but it looks good regardless though! Maybe you could add triggered lighting directed onto the mummy in the centre (even if it's the same lighting used in the last picture) so it directs the riders' attention towards the mummy when it animates? Just an idea if you're looking for a dramatic effect. :)

Loving the look of this! :D I'd say I don't mind which light level is best but I personally prefer the original look as it gives off the dark and creepy vibe you need, although maybe too dark to reveal the key parts of the scene. The last picture however might be too much light but it looks good regardless though! Maybe you could add triggered lighting directed onto the mummy in the centre (even if it's the same lighting used in the last picture) so it directs the riders' attention towards the mummy when it animates? Just an idea if you're looking for a dramatic effect. :)

Thanks, yeah I'm thinking about that, make some triggered lights scene by scene. lights used on the light pictures is good to take screeshots, but I think it's too brightness to ride this like that ahah :p

This is amazing! Please keep this up, if only Hollywood really had the room to make it this expansive.

BTW I love seeing my globe being used in a project =)

Hello guys !

This is amazing! Please keep this up, if only Hollywood really had the room to make it this expansive.

BTW I love seeing my globe being used in a project =)

Thanks so much, and thanks for you amazing globe ^^ !

Hope you're doing well at home ! I'm doing well, and so, Revenge of The Mummy can continue ^^ ! Here there is the Launch scene, with some effects and video screen ^^ ! Hope you will like it :) !

Video :

Source: https://youtu.be/ZeEoW6x6rgg

Screenshots :

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
You're continually blowing us away with fantastic updates for your park, Shiftzie! Thanks for sharing it with us on the forums! :)

Top Bottom