Unknown Artifact's

I read where the name has been changed so that's not an issue. I've been to every suggested site I could locate via utube video's and google all of which are a year to three years old. The topography as well as the terrain has changed a lot since Fdev change some stuff. The location at 17403 is one a side of a single hill which has a pitch of 75 to 80 degrees's, slipped on some gravel and tumbled most of the way down. I say most because I blew up prior to getting to the bottom, twice. NO Unknown Artifact. Where in the universe can one find it today?

I read where the name has been changed so that's not an issue. I've been to every suggested site I could locate via utube video's and google all of which are a year to three years old. The topography as well as the terrain has changed a lot since Fdev change some stuff. The location at 17403 is one a side of a single hill which has a pitch of 75 to 80 degrees's, slipped on some gravel and tumbled most of the way down. I say most because I blew up prior to getting to the bottom, twice. NO Unknown Artifact. Where in the universe can one find it today?
I think there's a bug report about the terrain at HIP 17403.
(But I can't find it).

https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1211
or
https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/1550

Thargoid Sensors also available from Non Human Signal Sources, Wrecked Megaship looting, Military Convoys.
Thanks, I'm aware of those suggestions. But being in my high range (66 ly), modified conda. Got to avoid any and all pew pew. If nothing else pops up and Fdev doesn't fix the bug at Hip 17403. Reckon I'll have to get in my War Wagon an go hunting in that.

I was just there and you don't n eed to go up to the wrecks... stay along the bottom where the alien fragment is.... I have found both the functional probes and the artifact that is left over if a probe is destroyed. the probe will play havoc with your srv, the artifact is a manufactured item and will do no harm. I take the units back to the ship... make darn sure you have corrosion resistant cargo racks. load them onto the ship. log out and back in... go back for more. after 3 tries.. they start getting a little harder to find, but they are there. I got enough to go see prof. palin and start my upgrades. Hope this helps

I scoured the entire area below the cone shaped incline, and on the cone shaped inclined and after loosing two srv due to tumbling down the slope. I only managed to find one Thargoid Sensor which is the new name for the "Unknown Artifact";. It's in a canister. Just to make sure, I tried it at the Thargoid Device that's close to the area and it worked. Now back to Shinrarta to get my pew pew ship and seek out the Probe.

Top Bottom