Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
A heads up for repairs paid for between 1.1 and 1.1.02 release - there will be a global refund on repairs for these time.

Michael

I havent gotten a single credit back. Not to mention my ticket (#34280) where i lost almost 33.000.000 credits due to random Anaconda death bug inside station.
Really upset about the game atm.
Lost another ~ 3-5M to griefers crashing into me during 1.1. not a single credit refunded

Just docked my 100% clipper. Scrapped it a little on the way in, still 100% but a couple of credits repair when I dock, no big thing, I did give it a knock, then checked hull integrity, nearly 80k repairs needed.

Seriously, sort it out.

Just docked my 100% clipper. Scrapped it a little on the way in, still 100% but a couple of credits repair when I dock, no big thing, I did give it a knock, then checked hull integrity, nearly 80k repairs needed.

Seriously, sort it out.

Not everything is bug. Overall collisions are made harder, and that's intentional.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Are stutters in regular space still a thing?

According to changelog they should be mitigated (at least in some cases).

Not to mention my ticket (#34280) where i lost almost 33.000.000 credits due to random Anaconda death bug inside station.
Really upset about the game atm.

Thats EXACTLY what happened to me with my clipper ..
I was in the station about to get out ..
And then boom ..just like that ..
38 millions lost .
Back to the sidewinder ..
( ticket #00000037055 )
I expect a FULL refund about that..

- Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters

Thank god, It was nearly impossible to safe disengage because it felt like the game started running in powerpoint.

because i had not enough by 40k .. i was at full cargo ..
and i should not pay anyway .. i was not shoot .. i did not destroyed my ship in any way ..
i was getting out the station .. and in zero second my shield just died and then my ship itself .. i was in total choc .. i just died .. not inpact with any ship or wall .. no shot at me ..nada .

Sorry to hear man, bugs are hell. However i see this happening all over where people fly expensive ships and fill the cargo bay to the max and leave not enough for insurance. A lesson learnt what happens in such a situation regardless of kind of death. Leaving a station without enough is playing russian roulette!

Crashed in Station by passing ship (2 times)

Have 2 tickets opened about crash and complete destruction by passing ship. (1.1) 4.3 Mio credits lost (insurrance) and about 8 mio cargo. Ticket # 00000036904 00000037442

Not everything is bug. Overall collisions are made harder, and that's intentional.

Not saying its a bug, I'm saying its ridiculous. Full shields, 100% repair health except for an amount so tiny it wouldn't tick down to 99%, yet I pick up 80k hull intergrity repairs? If thats working as intended, they can stick their egg-shell ships where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:
Server changes:
Thanks

Michael

Can I sell Cartographic data with this patch?

If not any idea how long it will take?

More importantly should I stop exploring or will I eventually be able sell stuff again?

Sebinator, seriously dude, it's getting old now. You flew without enough money to cover insurance, whether it was a bug that killed you, whether it wasn't...if you run those sort of risks then you WILL get caught out eventually. *NEVER* fly what you can't afford to replace, for whatever reason...it's as simple as that.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

According to changelog they should be mitigated (at least in some cases).
changelog says supercruise ?

Can I sell Cartographic data with this patch?

If not any idea how long it will take?

More importantly should I stop exploring or will I eventually be able sell stuff again?

Still bugged, just tried it myself.
There is no ETA for a fix, so may as well do something else if exploring is your thing.

Sorry to hear man, bugs are hell. However i see this happening all over where people fly expensive ships and fill the cargo bay to the max and leave not enough for insurance. A lesson learnt what happens in such a situation regardless of kind of death. Leaving a station without enough is playing russian roulette!

Thats not my mistake that killed me..
And i shouldn't have to pay anything about that one.. Enough money or not .
I wouldn't complain if i would died killed by an asteriod or pirates ..like I said .. Something due to the game RULES ..
But death by developers mistake?
And paying weeks of game for that ?
Not going to happend
Not going to be accepted ..

Now im done complaining..
I just expect a refund .. A FULL refund..
I want my imperial clipper back..
I want my 38 millions assets back

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom