Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thats not my mistake that killed me..
And i shouldn't have to pay anything about that one.. Enough money or not .
I wouldn't complain if i would died killed by an asteriod or pirates ..like I said .. Something due to the game RULES ..
But death by developers mistake?
And paying weeks of game for that ?
Not going to happend
Not going to be accepted ..

I'm pretty sure they'll refund you if it's easy for them to do so.

I'd be cross too, but I have very strict personal rules that I never go on the internet and get angry about spaceships.

Just docked my 100% clipper. Scrapped it a little on the way in, still 100% but a couple of credits repair when I dock, no big thing, I did give it a knock, then checked hull integrity, nearly 80k repairs needed.

Seriously, sort it out.

That not a bug that is how the game is design, if you bump into stuff you will damage your ship which will require repair that exactly how it meant to be.

yesterday i was getting out from the station with my imperial clipper and subtly died and i have no idea why ..
i lost everything my full cargo and my ship and could not buy it back and now i am stuck with a sidewinder..
i lost my imperial clipper and all my stuff ( almost 40 millions assets) over a bug , weeks of work .. this is not fair ..
i am asking kindly to give me those back .. i have no wish to go back 3 weeks of hard work over that bug ..
the imperial clipper + all the modules + money i had on me was around 38- 39 millions of assets ...
it is weeks of hard work , getting the money , ranking to baron .. lot of trading .. lot of patience ..
and god know why i died today because some weird bug ... i just died without reason ,
when i was about to quit the George Lucas station a leesti at full cargo , died ... could not re buy my ship ..
i cant accept that , and have no wish to restart from zero , i expect that frontier come to me with the fair guest at giving me back all that
and btw i even posted a ticked about that .. and got no reply

thank you

I had the same issue in my Type-7. I was entering the station when a NPC Type-9 decided to pull a crazy entrance maneuver and squished me.
I was 87,000 credits short of the rebuy cost (my fault for not verifying I had enough) and lost everything. Thankfully, I was left with enough credits to immediately jump back into a cobra but it would be nice to have atleast the ship back.

Still bugged, just tried it myself.
There is no ETA for a fix, so may as well do something else if exploring is your thing.

Unfortunatly I don't want to risk doing other things because if I lost all the exploration data in my ships computer, to the crash bug or the feds killing me, I would rage quit hard.

No game for me until Brooks says its "safe".

Simple universal fix pre update shutdown save everyone's stats

Do update if major stat credit/ breaking bug

Fix bugs then restore to pre bug stats

Effectively a time warp but should be less labour intensive.

Any way that would work?

Unfortunatly I don't want to risk doing other things because if I lost all the exploration data in my ships computer, to the crash bug or the feds killing me, I would rage quit hard.

No game for me until Brooks says its "safe".

Same here. The UC crash actually cost me 97k in integrity repair, which is now broken again after logging in again. That dipped me just below my re-buy cost. So I can't even risk undocking until I can sell off my 11k Ly of exploration data. If I lose my ship I lose a month's work.

I wouldn't complain if i would died killed by an asteriod or pirates ..like I said .. Something due to the game RULES ..
Not going to happend

Now im done complaining..
I just expect a refund .. A FULL refund..
I want my imperial clipper back..
I want my 38 millions assets back

I agree. If it had been my fault my ship blew up I'd have no problems sucking it up. But since it was due to a crazy bug and NPC it's not fair IMO.
I would be happy just with my ship back. Trying to get back up from a cobra is painful. The money can be remade with a little grinding but 17+ million is hard to make in a cobra.

Not going to happend

Now im done complaining..
I just expect a refund .. A FULL refund..
I want my imperial clipper back..
I want my 38 millions assets back

It was your fault you flew without insurance, what killed you after that can be debated endlessly but you are where you are because of the lack of insurance. I've got a ticket open thanks to the random exploding ship bug , its been open for a month now, BUT I was insured so all I need is my 12m back, wouldn't fly anything above a Cobra without insurance, period. ESPECIALLY after a new release has come out as you simply don't know what new bugs will be introduced. I hope you get you're money back but you are the reason its 38m and not 2/3m, the bug didn't do that.

After the new patch i miss some money! Yesterday i had 11,2 Million and now it´s only 10... what´s happend??? It was hard earned :(

Currently in Yembo and trying to buy in the outfitter, getting unable to connection to server ( 401 ) I assume that authentication if using standard html error codes ?

from the launcher I did a logout of machine but did not help ?

but you are the reason its 38m and not 2/3m, the bug didn't do that. .
On that specific context
A bug killed me
I should not die
So i am not the reason why i lost 38m
The death caused by a bug is ..
Its that simple
Its should not be 38m or 2/3..
Nothing should happend at the first place

Last edited:
yes thank you for the patch, but as this and other issue's was known in the beta test of 1.1 why on earth was it put out before it was ready. i at least hope the next patch beta test and any bugs found will be fixed before going on live servers.

i wasnt effected as i looked on forum before even playing after the 1.1 patch, but i did have to park up my 100mil python and bought an eagle to mess around in but i would have preferred not to have to do that at all.

Last edited:
leaving my big ship in dock for now.and back in my VIPER time for some killing in my little ninja ship ...... :D

Last edited:
On that specific context
A bug killed me
I should not die
Its that simple
Like I said, I hope you get you're money back and I'm sure you will but judging by the ticket backlog it could take a while. I don't mind what context you put it in though, its the lack of insurance that's put you back to square one financially, it shouldn't happen as a result of a bug I agree but at least you would still be flying your clipper. Insurance protects you against everything! :)

On that specific context
A bug killed me
I should not die
Its that simple
Its should not be 38m or 2/3..
Nothing should happend at the first place

You were flying with not enough money to cover insurance.
Whether a bug or not you didn't have insurance.
It's that simple.

I've restarted and cleared my save twice due to not having enough insurance flying an Asp and crashing inside a station and also dying then being forced to pay my Wanted fine and not having enough to cover it.
Both times they were due to ingame bugs. Blast door bug & ramming bug.
But as both times i didn't have enough money left to pay my fines or rebuy it was my fault not the games i knew the risks and ignored them thinking i would be safe.

You took a gamble to save a few pound on insurance and it backfired i did the same.
Clear your save and restart as i did. I'm not crying. I know to check my finances everytime i undock.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom