Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We're still working on the issues people are seeing with cartography data - we'll keep you updated as and when we have info on that.

Thank you for the info Edward! Seems a lot of ppl don't read the whole thread so this topic is brought up so often.

P.S.:
The Universal Cartographics crash bug still isn't fixed! Unbelievable! ^^

Edit:
Idk if the same problem occurs with 'new' (1.1) data to sell, but it is definitely there with 'old' data. Maybe something with the celestial body view (right side of the screen)?

Last edited:
You were flying with not enough money to cover insurance.
Whether a bug or not you didn't have insurance.
It's that simple.

I've restarted and cleared my save twice due to not having enough insurance flying an Asp and crashing inside a station and also dying then being forced to pay my Wanted fine and not having enough to cover it.
Both times they were due to ingame bugs. Blast door bug & ramming bug.
But as both times i didn't have enough money left to pay my fines or rebuy it was my fault not the games i knew the risks and ignored them thinking i would be safe.

You took a gamble to save a few pound on insurance and it backfired i did the same.
Clear your save and restart as i did. I'm not crying. I know to check my finances everytime i undock.

I'm in the same boat.
If It had let me buy back with the basic FSD or other "non-optional" equipment I would have been able to afford it...

Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:

- Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
- Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
- Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
- Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
- Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
- Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters

Server changes:

- Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

Thanks

Michael
Thx guys :)

And I hope this fixes the comms issue! :)

Does anybody know if the "shoot a ship with point defence and the ship destroyes the missle and the station kills both ships" grief has been fixed?

EDIT: Someone on Reddit told me it was fixed in 1.1. Yehaw!

Last edited:
Thanks all for your patience with us getting this update out. Keep us updated in this thread with how your experiences are with the latest build - believe it or not we want to hear if you're having a good time with it, too! Thanks again for your feedback.

What the Hell happened to Heat generation? Never had Heat Issues with my Viper but since that last Update the Heat almost explodes after some Shots with 3 Pulse Lasers..

By the way. Does anyone have a bug with how their controls are set up? My key bindings are all off (it was fine in the 1.07).

One thing i noticed, the keys now depend on keyboard layout. The thing is i have a QWERTY layout but language is not LV. But the game treats my layout like something else although it should not differ from EN keyboard at all.

What the Hell happened to Heat generation? Never had Heat Issues with my Viper but since that last Update the Heat almost explodes after some Shots with 3 Pulse Lasers..
Didn't you read the patch notes? If not read them it will explain. But the short answer is its deliberate, so you will have to swap out some lasers for nerf guns.

If it's fixed for you then close your ticket.

Michael

I had this bug too and lost over 20 million credits. My cargo just disapeared and my ship just blew-up for no reason. I have been here since beta so know what I am doing.

Anyway, you told me to write a ticket and I did. That was around seven weeks ago. I have not really played since. And I have not recieved a reply from my ticket. So, I deleted my ticket the other day. It will at least push everyone up one more place and help you guys out. But I find it very patronising for you to say simply send a ticket. Especially when you know some have been waiting so long for this very issue (sorry to be so honest Michael). I really get annoyed reading that.

ED is a wonderful sim. You all are great at what you do but I think you really need to get on top of this support issue. I want to die and feel the pain. But not through a bug. Remember Captain Kirk??? I need my pain!!! But not through a bug. I hope there is a future way to get players any lost credits through a bug fixed sooner. I don't have any answers but protecting our data/stats is so important for us players. This is the only complaint I have. Anything else bug wise I can deal with and shrug off. But losing a weeks worth of grind due to a bug, and then placed on ignore (I was so polite and supportive) is quite hard to take.

I am thinking about just getting a cheap ship and using that for now as I have not touched ED for ages and I miss it. But I have my conda and really looking forward to being able to use it without worry of losing all my credits due to a bug.

I will continue to sulk until next tuesday. Only then will I be a little more forgiving.

Take care all, and good luck ED on getting on top of things,

CMDr Papa

Thanks all for your patience with us getting this update out. Keep us updated in this thread with how your experiences are with the latest build - believe it or not we want to hear if you're having a good time with it, too! Thanks again for your feedback.

As you asked so nicely, I'm happy to report that the new navigation mechanic (1000ly planning) is working well for me as I work my way back from the core.

Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:

- Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
- Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
- Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
- Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
- Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
- Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters

Server changes:

- Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

Thanks

Michael

Thanks for the Collision fix! Can't test at work but glad to see it's release as I had issues with it last night.

All well and good if your founders status is recognised as mine dosnt appear to be... i still dont have my founders world permit (TICKET #00000003697 raised on day of release). Would be nice to see this ticket resolved

I beta tested this and had some problems with crashing which is good...that's what beta testing is for. I have not had one crash instance since it has gone live. I really think they are working hard to get this right.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom