Patch Notes Update Update 1.1 Incoming - Clipper hot fix (1.1.01) 7.15 pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How about extortionate repair cost from going to 2% hull in a type 9?

To be honest I'd rather just know when the game will be playable again.

Last edited:
I also ticketed a problem when I was blown up while I was inside station and DOCKED ! They don`t give a damn. I quit playing since then and advising anyone that wish to buy this piece of crap not to buy it.

Did you mistakenly turn on silent running? That blows you up when docked.

We will provide an automatic credits reimbursement for people who died by crashing and paid the insurance fee. This will be calculated from deaths by crashing after 1.1 was released until 1.1.02 is released.

Michael

Blew up 2 T7's (full of expensive cargo) at the community goal station due to collision glitches before I said enough is enough, docked the T7 and took my Cobra out for a spin. I did not expect to get that money back, and chocked it up to thinking it wouldn't happen to me despite reading the stories on these forums. Michael's response was a pleasant surprise. I am curious about how you would calculate the payouts while taking into account ship type, number of crashes, etc., etc. The only question now is when the fix will be in place, so I can go back to trading toward the completion of the new space station, and then use that station to stage my exploration trip!

In any case, I can only imagine how hard this job must be. Please know that beneath all of the bile, there are people who genuinely love this game, I am one of them.

Just curious wheh we are to expect the hotfix of the Universal Cartografics CTD?

Me too since this, in combination with the collision issues has pretty much rendered the game unplayable for anyone sitting in a station waiting to sell their data.

Did you mistakenly turn on silent running? That blows you up when docked.

No, I just logged in, I was inside hangar looking at map to see where to go next and then EJECT EJECT thing. Could not turn on silent running by mistake because that is bound to a hard button on my hotas warthog throttle so no need to used it when in hangar. That was on 10/01/2015 so since then I have played Star citizen and Insurrgency. I was looking for a reason to return to this game but from what I`m seeing it there is not. Not yet.

Last edited:
Since the very first 1.1 beta... i get some heavy stuttering and audio lag. Anyone else seen this? Ran absolutely fine before...

Blew up 2 T7's (full of expensive cargo) at the community goal station due to collision glitches before I said enough is enough, docked the T7 and took my Cobra out for a spin. I did not expect to get that money back, and chocked it up to thinking it wouldn't happen to me despite reading the stories on these forums. Michael's response was a pleasant surprise. I am curious about how you would calculate the payouts while taking into account ship type, number of crashes, etc., etc. The only question now is when the fix will be in place, so I can go back to trading toward the completion of the new space station, and then use that station to stage my exploration trip!

In any case, I can only imagine how hard this job must be. Please know that beneath all of the bile, there are people who genuinely love this game, I am one of them.
Well, because we love the game it makes us more dissapointed with the mess its in, how could a team create a core game that is this good but make such a pigs ear of everything else? Has the main developer quit in some row before Christmas and left the numpties in charge?
David Braben needs to get his shirt sleeves rolled up and get back to some real work as his team need a rocket!

Are you also looking into the 'Universal Carotgraphics Crash to desktop' issue?
I have a lot of data to sell from my exploration trip before the update. But when I open 'UC' as soon as it shows the data to sell (fraction of a second) a crash to desktop occurs. Seems others have the same problem.

But I understand the collision thing is more urgent :)

I didn't run into that last night when I was running with 1.1. I sold UC stuff on a number of different stations.

I didn't run into that last night when I was running with 1.1. I sold UC stuff on a number of different stations.
Seems like it depends on how much you have scanned before 1.1 and how much after. I've spend 2 weeks and had about 500 scanned sectors. Greatest part before yesterdays update.

"Seeking luxuries rarer in boom states.
Remove Seeking Luxuries for now"

So, they have been totally removed for now, even in boom state ?

Last edited:
We will provide an automatic credits reimbursement for people who died by crashing and paid the insurance fee. This will be calculated from deaths by crashing after 1.1 was released until 1.1.02 is released.

Michael

Just curious, since I have seen some people set back to sidewinders. Will it include that as well, or do they need special attention?

And any estimates on the fix? Is it going to be today or is it tomorrow or later?

Do we get reimbursed for players docking like idiots too?

[video=youtube_share;E4YTeACY2BA]http://youtu.be/E4YTeACY2BA[/video]

Just watched the new fine system for interdicting glitch in a loop that racked-up about 40 fines instead of one. The streamer recorded it and will be sending it via a ticket later.

It nice to see that you are refunding *some* people for the lost credits. But when your game is suffering major Alpha level errors and you are not refunding all losses due to known
bugs, that is prejudicial treatment. You really need a streamlined credit refund ticket system until you can fix any of the instant death bugs.

Seems like it depends on how much you have scanned before 1.1 and how much after. I've spend 2 weeks and had about 500 scanned sectors. Greatest part before yesterdays update.

I only had a few done before the update (I last played a few weeks ago) and then aabout 10 after update.

Michael

Hey Michael!

Nice to hear that, but I think that's not fair or enough? I think I have done more than 6M of repairs in the last 2 days, (the amount is actually near the rebuy cost of my Anaconda) without losing the ship. What I suggest you need to do is automatically refund ALL players, based on the amounts of repairs that have been made after 1.1 was out (too)?

No?

Hey Michael!

Nice to hear that, but I think that's not fair or enough? I think I have done more than 6M of repairs in the last 2 days, (the amount is actually near the rebuy cost of my Anaconda) without losing the ship. What I suggest you need to do is automatically refund ALL players, based on the amounts of repairs that have been made after 1.1 was out (too)?
No?

It would be impossible to tell how that damage happened. They don't want to refund battle damage, SC Integrity damage etc., but just fix the damage done by the bug.

Hey Michael!

No?

I agree. I've lost 2.5 million credits, but I ain't died...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom