Update 1.14.1 is available now!

There's no way to do it scientifically, we both know that ;P The other way around as well.

Either way, like it or not, it's clear that Frontier considers the issue to be non game breaking. If they did, it would have been fixed by now 🤷‍♂️
All the more reason to keep drawing attention to it.

For real. Solution to tapir situation is simply not doing anything in hope community will either give up or forgot about it.
like i said before this observation of mine is not about the tapir model
it is about all the small things that keep getting oversighted..
like the game has these inconsistencies everywhere from missing building pieces to stat errors to animal requirements etc.
basically any area in the game you can think of has these constantly appearing and not getting fixed as if someone else does it each time and there is no quality control team
why did i talk about this during tapir discussion?
because narwhaler's half a second long colour code fix to purple hue reminded me of the thousands of such small issues the game has
even tapir model has its own mini example in form of hue

Very late, but thank you for this update.

I do have a bug/issue to mention, and it's the grid to build. Many times I need to alter the grid from 4 to 2 or 1, but it glitches and gets stuck on 1 or 0. The only way to fix it is to exit the building menu and then get back in it again.
Also, many times when you place a flat piece, namely the flat roofs or floors, the grid is gone altogether

Top Bottom