IMPORTANT: Update 1.3.5

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends!

We have a quick update going out right now, which should help some of you who've been reporting issues. Please keep doing so on the Bug Report forums when you're having troubles and provide as much information as possible so the team can help you with these fix updates!

Scenery

• Video billboards now support audio playback

Bug Fixes

• Blueprints requiring DLC content are now correctly tagged with the DLC they require
  • Updated the Gnarler coaster so groups of 4 will use the coaster
  • The running cost for video billboards now updates correctly when they are turned off
  • Updated trim breaks section for the Manic Mouse coaster since they should not be able to bank
  • Improved the performance of parks with a very large amount of scenery items
  • General stability fixes and improvements

:foxycoffee:
Bo

Last edited:
Wow, y'all are so fast. Thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Just one issue, The minimum track length of the Degen and The power up is 8 meters, can it be reduced to 4 ?
Thanks again ��

de fps no son esta actualizacion.

Or the update has no influence on your save file.
It still only about specific cases.

It is unfortunate though if you did expect an increase in fps.

Last edited:
Scenery

• Video billboards now support audio playback

Ooh yeah [up][up]

Is the reference to scenery items supposed to be building items (based on what Andy said) & as Luuk says, in specific cases like this park which was mentioned in its own thread? As you can see some are getting confused expecting miracles on their park's FPS

Last edited:
Tested the update on the jazzland theme park in new orleans and must report that i cannot experience any better framerate then 25 with an empty park :(.

also thanks for the tv update! however it seems that the tv's sound are still not properly syncronised. take for example the fallout 4 nuka world park safety trailer as test. you can see it doesnt match up

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Was the "Low" staff workload "bug" fixed in the "general fixes and improvements"?

I would like to know that as wel. I hoped it would be solved since it's quite an annoying bug. But i guess if it's not solved now then it's probably more complicated then we think and might be solved in a future update.

Im very curious how big of an improvement the performance update is for parks with lot's of scenery :eek: ... Back to the testparks :D

As allways, thanks a lot for the continues improvements :D

Top Bottom